Thread: input please on MK12 build

Feedback Score

input please on MK12 build

Hey every one I'm looking to build a MK12 type rifle. lookin for a new spin on it ( I would like to get the information from you guys) what parts, barrels ,trigeres ,free float rails ect. and see what we could come up with to make the weapon system a little cleaner and better than it is I,m looking for a battle rifle that can produce Sub moa/ moa rifle fire out to 800-900 yards . with proper ammo and glass I think with all of knowledge from you guys and help I'm sure that we can produce a bad ass M12 thanks for the help and look foward to your input thanks tree frog.

Feedback Score
    There are a bunch of top notch parts for the build; Grant, ADCO , Rainier or Noveske can set you up with a complete rifle. While the MK12 can hit at that range, have you ever considered a bolt gun in .308?

Feedback Score

RE Bolt gun

I have two bolt gun both in 308 both FNSPR great guns , one has Ziess glass the other has Leupold on it I just wanted to build some thing close to a MK12 our standard DMR are M16A2E3 riflle ( most of us bring our glass from home and Rrail system, assemble them when we get their and roll, not the best DMR rifle any way I wanted to build an acurate DMR rifle in a standard M16/ar15 profile to write up an AAR become more informative on the subject and try sell the Idea to the upers we are finaly starting to see change ,money and gear, in my command Now that we fall under the NEC thanks for your help guys