Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter/Fall 2011 M4c Shoot at CWSA

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sad to say I'm changing from a 'maybe' to a 'no'. I'm planning (we'll see what the wife says. lol) to go to the Handgun Retention & Disarming class John Holschen will be teaching that same weekend. Was signed up last year, but it ended up being move to a date a week after my son was born, which was an absolute no-go.

Perhaps next time. I'm sure you guys will have a blast. Please put up some pics and an AAR so I can lament what I missed.
    "Eyes have been referred to as the window to the soul, we prefer to think of them as the funnel to the brain." - Mike Shertz, MD
    "Every trigger has a match trigger at the end of all the bullshit.” - Greg Hamilton

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm still in and can help with set-up and just about anything else that might be needed.
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure if we are still keeping a headcount, but I'll be able to swing this one after all. Looks like we might be trading snow for rain this year...

I too can show up early if help is needed getting things set up - let me know.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Head count.

Who's coming?
    Who needs to zero their rifle?
    "After extensive research, I picked this rifle because it came with bullets"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm in.

I'm also trying to convince my buddy that has an SOT to show up and bring some hardware for you guys to sample. I've got to double check with Andy to see if he can bring the PKM or the 203 (dead serious).

If there are any cans you guys want to look at let me know and I'll see if he's able to bring one. I'm fairly certain he will bring his SBR with the AAC Mini. He also has a couple of other demo cans.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    OK, now who's comin'?
    "After extensive research, I picked this rifle because it came with bullets"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Ok, full autos and grenades aren't allowed. Who knew?

Instead, my buddy is going to bring a 5.45mm Krinkov SBR, a 9mm MP5SD clone, a 12 ga Serbu AOW, and probably a P90 SBR. He will probably also bring some suppressor/host combos.

If you want to shoot any of those, bring some ammo. He tells me the SD clone works best with higher grade ammo. And bring any questions you have about getting suppressors or AOWs.

Feedback Score
    One week to go and this is the latest list. Let me know if I need to make any changes.
    1. kaltesherz
    2. Vader
    3, 4. GitmoSmoke+1
    5. Rhino1
    6. PieceKeper
    7, 8, 9, GlockWRX+2
    10. Peter Panzer
    11. mkmckinley (maybe)
    See you all next Saturday!
    Last edited by GitmoSmoke; 02-24-12 at 20:09. Reason: roster update

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockWRX View Post
    Ok, full autos and grenades aren't allowed. Who knew?

Instead, my buddy is going to bring a 5.45mm Krinkov SBR, a 9mm MP5SD clone, a 12 ga Serbu AOW, and probably a P90 SBR. He will probably also bring some suppressor/host combos.

If you want to shoot any of those, bring some ammo. He tells me the SD clone works best with higher grade ammo. And bring any questions you have about getting suppressors or AOWs.
    JUMPING JESUS ON A POGO STICK!!! Thats ****ing awesome!

Luckily I have a metric shit-ton on 5.45 on hand as well as a bit of 9mm. Any AR SBRs for that Mini4?
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    JUMPING JESUS ON A POGO STICK!!! Thats ****ing awesome!

Luckily I have a metric shit-ton on 5.45 on hand as well as a bit of 9mm. Any AR SBRs for that Mini4?
    He has a 12.5 inch Noveske which I'm sure he'll bring. If his business partner comes along, he will have his 10.5 HK416 upper on a full auto Colt lower, with an M4-2000 to hush it up.
    Last edited by GlockWRX; 02-19-12 at 00:52.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast