Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Winter/Fall 2011 M4c Shoot at CWSA

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Crap! Just as the shoot gets more interesting I'm going to have to back out. You all SUCK! But have fun anyway. Hope to see you at a summer shoot. And if it's after June 23, I'll be a married man.

Feedback Score
    I've got 7 racks of ribs ready to go in the smoker Friday evening. I should have everything staged Friday night so we can get shooting as early as possible.
    Crusader our next shoot is Jun 16th. One week prior to your wedding. High power rifle bachelor party maybe?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'm out. I have to work Saturday.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    Got carried away with the 1-4 on Sunday and still need to zero my irons. I plan on catching the 8 oclock on Saturday to put me at the club around 9-9:15. I'll get a quick zero on the 100yd range if there's room and time before setting up.
    We are planning to be on the line shooting as close to 10 am as possible.
    Food?
    Ribs, Cordon Bleu cuisine, sheesh... Anyone want to bring a small grill and have me slap some carne asada tacos together? Nothing like fresh carne off the grill...
    Last edited by Rhino-1; 02-23-12 at 18:51.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    bring some goretex people it's gunna be wet.

Feedback Score
    Always interesting in February - might be a touch breezy too: Coupeville, WA forecast (NOAA).

Rhino:
    I was just joking about the food, man. Don't worry, Gitmo takes good care of us in that department. Remember your extra $5 to help him cover his costs - bring all your range doodads and be ready to have some fun.
    Last edited by Peter Panzer; 02-23-12 at 21:02.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Panzer View Post
    Always interesting in February - might be a touch breezy too: Coupeville, WA forecast (NOAA).

Rhino:
    I was just joking about the food, man. Don't worry, Gitmo takes good care of us in that department. Remember your extra $5 to help him cover his costs - bring all your range doodads and be ready to have some fun.

Sounds good! Yum!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very disappointed, but my travel schedule prohibits me from being with you all tomorrow. Hope someone takes some pictures. Hope to be there next time. Be safe.

Randy

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm a no-go. Work related. Sorry guys.
    Please shoot a suppressed machine-gun with a rib in yer mouth for me.
    Vader has some killer stuff lined up for you, Kaltesherz shall bring some heat as well.
    Last edited by MookNW; 02-24-12 at 19:48.
    "After extensive research, I picked this rifle because it came with bullets"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed up! hope you all had as much fun as I did and hope I wasn't to bad with the flow of the shoot. to the gentlemen that brought all the wonderful dreams....I HATE YOU BOTH :-) but seriously that's was very rad of you to let us prom night your ladies.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast