Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: York Arms Lowers?

Feedback Score

York Arms Lowers?

Search didn't find anything. I'm considering a York Arms lower for my next build because I can get a custom serial number (included in the charge). They are also devoid of a rollmark in the event I want to have a custom image added.

Their site doesn't say from whom they acquire the lowers. It does say they are forged and CNC machined fwiw. If anyone has had experience with them, I'd love to know if they were in spec as far as magazines, LPK installations, etc.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    I don't usually like the gimicky lowers with goofy selector markings but.....I would buy a lower marked like this in a heart beat. Long live John Wayne!

http://www.yorkarms.com/images/aa_2012.jpg

I do also like how the magwell is left blank.

Feedback Score
    Yea, they do have some rather amusing options for the selector - though nothing I would personally use on a rifle I own. I am really interested in the custom serial number aspect though - especially for a rifle I can hand down to future generations.

Feedback Score
    I currently have one on order and "should be" done very soon..

Feedback Score
    Anybody have a phone number for York Arms? I've tried to get ahold of them via email a couple times with no luck.

Feedback Score
    When I first contacted them back in October it took a full week for them to reply to my email. I exchanged several emails with Damon discussing the text and image to be engraved on my lower. He told me it would look great and the price would be $185. I sent a check by mail and had my ffl email his information for shipping. That was the last I heard from them, 7 weeks ago. They have not cashed my check or returned emails since then. I have no idea what to expect and can not find a phone number either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFrettchen View Post
    When I first contacted them back in October it took a full week for them to reply to my email. I exchanged several emails with Damon discussing the text and image to be engraved on my lower. He told me it would look great and the price would be $185. I sent a check by mail and had my ffl email his information for shipping. That was the last I heard from them, 7 weeks ago. They have not cashed my check or returned emails since then. I have no idea what to expect and can not find a phone number either.
    There went my hopes... I guess I'll move on and continue searching for a lower without a rollmark so I can have it engraved for a friend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Cantrell View Post
    There went my hopes... I guess I'll move on and continue searching for a lower without a rollmark so I can have it engraved for a friend.
    Hold that thought, I just visited their website again and discovered that this page has been very recently updated. I don't believe the hurricane update was there a week ago.

http://www.yorkarms.com/contact.html

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFrettchen View Post
    Hold that thought, I just visited their website again and discovered that this page has been very recently updated. I don't believe the hurricane update was there a week ago.

http://www.yorkarms.com/contact.html
    I emailed them on Friday. Emailed them again this morning. No response. I saw that message on their site last week. Thought it was odd that it's been a while since hurricane Sandy and they hadn't updated their website or moved their servers since. Sure would be nice if they'd list a phone number so I can get in touch with them directly and get a yes or no as to whether they can help me or not. I want to spend money with them, but can't get ahold of them to do so.

If they've had your order and payment for seven weeks I don't think I'll be able to get one from them by Christmas.

Feedback Score
    I ordered/paid for a lower in Sept. was told it would be ready the first of Nov or so. Talk to Damon the first week of Nov., It was likely to be machined and then being sent out for anodizing. Emailed again this week since it has been a month to no responds thus far. Unless a tree fell on his shop or something we only got a little wind and rain from "Sandy" contact email damonfg@yorkarms.com

Update: emailed me last night, 1st of Jan. for my lower an illness in the family put him behind
    Last edited by Frank207; 12-06-12 at 05:42.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast