Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygoodtimes View Post
    Found this Ruger Security Six for only $250. Just needs a little TLC.

Great price, and nice find!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks! I've been wanting to get into reloading and have been told it's good idea to start with .38 Special. This revolver be perfect for me to run some homemade ammo through it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    New to me: Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 with a 5" barrel. An N frame .357 Magnum, my first.

A wee bit of bluing has worn off at the muzzle from holster wear. Probably an LEO's duty gun. And proudly carried, I am certain.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    New to me: Smith and Wesson Model 27-2 with a 5" barrel. An N frame .357 Magnum, my first.

A wee bit of bluing has worn off at the muzzle from holster wear. Probably an LEO's duty gun. And proudly carried, I am certain.
    Man , I JELLY of YOU! Thats my cup o' tea right there.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

Did you measure to the forcing cone?

Are you sure it's a 27 and not a 28? The 28 was a highway Patrolman, a slightly cheaper version of the 27 for police departments. Reason I'm asking is It's the only gun that came in a 5in barrel specifically maybe for Florida Highway Patrol marked as F.H.P. There were something like 35 guns and shipment stopped in 1959/60. If it's actually a F.H.P gun it's worth some money.

Either way great gun. I regret a little bit selling my 27-2 with a 6in barrel

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I'm not incredibly good at math, but this looks like 27-2. I even wore my glasses.

I got it from Mark at Summit Gun Broker. I have bought a truly silly number of guns from him.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    There is truly something beautiful about a five-inch N-frame. Especially one with a tapered barrel and half-shroud

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Exactly how I feel as well. I have been wanting one of these for about 5 years, and finally found one at a very reasonable price.

Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast