by SoloDallas, on Flickr

Replica SAAs, Uberti .45 LC
    by SoloDallas, on Flickr

Oldies
    by SoloDallas, on Flickr

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Icenogle View Post
    What did you do to the front sight? Can't tell from photo if is paint or an insert...if the latter, who did it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brushy bill View Post
    What did you do to the front sight? Can't tell from photo if is paint or an insert...if the latter, who did it?
    The front sight post ramp has been coated in one small section with BrightSights high visibility yellow, gun sight coating. They sell a bunch of different colors. I bought a small container of the stuff for around $5 from my LGS. It probably contains enough coating to do 50+ firearms in a similar fashion. I applied it using a toothpick to one small section of the ramp using 2-3 light coats. The liquid coating is a thick slimy consistency that dries very hard. It seems like a durable coating and so far has held up well to daily pocket carry and a couple of range trips in a desantis nemesis for a few months with no flaking, peeling, etc. It can be easily removed with a cleaner or solvent if you wish.

It is a great way to enhance the J frame front sight post (especially the black anodized 442) and works well for all low light to bright light conditions. It does NOT glow in the dark so for little to no light the laser dot is the obvious go to approach, having the combo makes for a nice snub carry package IMO.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Terrible lighting and I need to change these grips asap but, just got this 29-3.

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Grip change. Arrived today.

"Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My 642-1 "convertible..."

Has been my ankle gun for years. CT grips, and had it redone in NP3 Plus for extra protection.

Picked up a 9mm converted cylinder from TOS, had it fitted, and then sent it to Robar to match. Preferred this so I could go back to .38 without issue. Pinnacle did the work, so have to use moon clips as they chambered the holes to 9x21mm (stop sticky extraction on certain rounds, which was a problem with the older 940s). I also sent Robar the hardware for the LaserMax weapon light to completely protect all the metal.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    My go-to woods carry. Ruger GP100

GP100, SP101, Pietta 1873 .357, and a 625.

The same range trip with those four resulted in this.
    I don't collect guns, I accumulate them

Page 38 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast