Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interest in a SoFla training class with SDI Tactical (SimplyDynamic)

Feedback Score
    Setting up a class would involve gauging how much interest there is.

I've never taken a formal class with Travis. He is a personal friend of both gotm4 and I. I've watched him shoot and shot with him on numerous occasions. If it were me, I would jump at the chance to take one of his courses.
    John 8:32 (KJV) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

When I was crossing the border into Canada, they asked if I had any firearms with me. I said, "Well, what do you need?" -- Stephen Wright

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Are you or aren't you organizing a class? Or are you just waiting around for someone else to do all the heavy lifting?

As stated, I started to try to organize the class but Henry's is too far from me to have built any kind of relationship with the guy. If you're familiar with Henry, and want Travis down for a class, why aren't you working out the details?

So far the "tone" of my post is ALL that makes sense.

We are currently working things out with Henrys location.

perhaps it would have been better to have asked:

"Is there a location in mind yet?"

it's ok, I understand the choleric mindset

Feedback Score
    Easy guys...

To clear things up I have someone heading down there tommorrow to talk to Henry since he is hell to get ahold of on the phone. Rob I have talked to Dan off and on and he is just another interested shooter trying to help out as you did. I am working all the logistics and will post solid info as it comes in (hopfully this week) sometimes its a little slow but remember I have the rest of the country and military contracts to work with as well, so if guys want to help out Im not at all turning the help down!

As for the range availability...its slim, SE is the best venue obviously and that is already taken care of. South FL if rough and Henry is all there seems to be for small courses.
    Im sure there will be a Rifle course at SE in the future when things work out in March well.
    TRAVIS HALEY
    Founder | CEO
    Haley Strategic Partners, LLC.
    http://haleystrategic.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123