Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Colt LE 6920 vs. Colt SP 6920

Feedback Score
    I fear that if another ban comes about, rollmarks are low on the totem pole of concerns, but I'll concede your point.
    Maybe, in a more gun uptight state you could run into issues, but here in the Republic of Texas, I am not worried in the least at this time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Tiny Killer Robot, keep in mind some states still have restrictions on these type rifles. In New York they still have Criminal Possession of Assault Weapons and large capacity magazines(carbon copy of the Fed AWB).. Both D felonies. Many states with different laws(as we all know), extremes on both sides. In all of our states we have many DAs with different agendas and such. And your right, If I lived in Texas I probably wouldn't think my way either. But its all about having a choice between the two, why go there if you don't have to. I am a little more on the cautious side, just me.... Happy and healthy New Year to all... standing down with this topic...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    IG, This is sig line material.

"I could give a **** if it is roll marked with Donald Duck or Goofy as long as it does what it is supposed to."

RGGreen

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Son of Vlad Tepes;1110617]To me it seems that if the state of society has gotten so dire that LEO's will be looking to confiscate guns, they'll just see a "black rifle" worth confiscating, and I doubt that a roll mark that reads "Gun Designed to save Puppies and Children" will give you a pass at that point. QUOTE]

WTF. Are you paranoid or what? As an LEO I take exception to that remark. You're entitled to believe in what you wish, but don't use us as the Boogyman in your paranoia.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by et2041 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Vlad Tepes View Post
    To me it seems that if the state of society has gotten so dire that LEO's will be looking to confiscate guns, they'll just see a "black rifle" worth confiscating, and I doubt that a roll mark that reads "Gun Designed to save Puppies and Children" will give you a pass at that point.
    WTF. Are you paranoid or what? As an LEO I take exception to that remark. You're entitled to believe in what you wish, but don't use us as the Boogyman in your paranoia.

Did you bother to actually read before you posted this?
    Last edited by decodeddiesel; 12-30-11 at 08:39.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=et2041;1182614]
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of Vlad Tepes View Post
    To me it seems that if the state of society has gotten so dire that LEO's will be looking to confiscate guns, they'll just see a "black rifle" worth confiscating, and I doubt that a roll mark that reads "Gun Designed to save Puppies and Children" will give you a pass at that point. QUOTE]

Exactly. Law enforcement has never been used to confiscate firearms, especially not in this country, and that's not something we ever have to worry about.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-10-08-nra-katrina_N.htm

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Sigh.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567