Thread: IMI UZI 9mm TECH Question. HELP!

Feedback Score

IMI UZI 9mm TECH Question. HELP!

I have IMI older UZI full size . My problem is w/ trigger. When I pull the trigger, it fires and cycles fine, next round is chambered, but when I go to fire next round, trigger is not set to fire. It will not break on nest shot. It goes allthe way back full travel w/ no resistance. However if I fire a shot, and let the trigger SNAP BACK to ready by letting my finger slide off side of trigger, at end of travel, it will usually fire the next round. Also, if I put sideways pressure on trigger while firing, that sometimes helps. I know this is lons, sorry, but Im baffled. In short review. Must pull trigger, fire, when trigger is pulled all the way back, after break/shot fired, I have to let my finger slide off trigger and let it snap back to ready, or it will not fire next round chambered. Any help would be apprciated!!

Feedback Score
    Best guess from description is you are holding trigger partially back after the shot and sear is not engaging.

To reset the Uzi sear/hammer, the trigger has to come a long way forward. You should not have to take your finger completelly off the trigger, but do intend to let it rotate fully forward between shots.