Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon SRS

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Now if they would release the 1-6x24 Accupoint with BDC!
    You beat me too it. We have plenty of reflex/red dots on the market, who needs another one.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgilligan View Post
    Do you think the clones/fakes/counterfeits will come out before Shot Show?
    What the hell kind of question is this?
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    What the hell kind of question is this?
    What the hell kind of question is that?

Mine is a rhetorical question.

I am shopping for a red dot sight and found one online that the price seemed to good to be true. So I did some research and found out that there are fakes out there and that they are hard to tell from the real thing.

Is there always someone waiting to jump on the new guy? Hint, this is rhetorical too.

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Great read! I'll be interested to see what actual/beta users feedback. I'm a bit scared to find out what the street price will be. Considering Trijicon raises their price during Shot the past year or so. Now only if there was a 1-6 Accupoint.....
    Last edited by Mak8080; 10-12-11 at 17:09.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Talked to my Trijicon rep, no pricing info yet.

The SRS is now up on the Trijicon website: https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/commu..._newID=news_99

C4

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Is there always someone waiting to jump on the new guy? Hint, this is rhetorical too.
    I'm responding to it, anyway, and here's another hint: there's always somebody waiting to jump on the guy assing up a thread.

Kindly note that "new" has little to nothing to do with it. Don't try to play the post-count card, it's not a factor.

And now, for the other shoe: the Report Post button is --->
    thataway, for those instances in which one might want to report somebody who wants to bring up knockoffs and clones that isn't in a "hey, avoid THIS thing...!" format.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I am shopping for a red dot sight and found one online that the price seemed to good to be true. So I did some research and found out that there are fakes out there and that they are hard to tell from the real thing.
    There is a really simple way to avoid fakes. Buy from a known and trusted source.

If you go to most optic companies websites, you will see a list of their dealers (or at least the ones that buy directly like us).

Scroll down to see us listed:

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/deale...php?stateID=36

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    There is a really simple way to avoid fakes. Buy from a known and trusted source.

If you go to most optic companies websites, you will see a list of their dealers (or at least the ones that buy directly like us).

Scroll down to see us listed:

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/deale...php?stateID=36

C4
    Thank you for your response.

I had no idea until three days ago the trouble with fakes. Now I am afraid of a good deal. A family member almost got stuck with a fake, don't remember if he said Aimpoint or Trijicon, the seller was surprised as well and took it back with no hassle. So I do some searching and find all kinds of photos and references to them.

I am just a Kentucky kid raised on a farm, when when you respond to me with "what the hell" and "ass" those are accusatory terms and frankly I don't take it well.

My point, that was missed, is the crooks that make fakes are probably already on this one too.

The optic looks great and Trijicon is a valued company that has produced gear that has protected my family members in the military. I am glad they are pushing the technology and improving abilities. The solar power is wonderful.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by Belloc; 03-02-13 at 03:34.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    The solar cell reminds me of the zeiss z-point rds.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast