Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon SRS

Feedback Score
    When the SCW is released mine will wear ether this or a T1.

However... I'm trying to figure out what void a SCW will fill for me.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    it looks like it combines the advantages of both the eotech and aimpoints into a single optic. Was hoping it would've been a bit cheaper. I was expecting $750 max

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The GOOD news is that those are MSRP prices, which likely means we'll be able to get them for cheaper than that (fingers crossed). Just a question of HOW much cheaper

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I thought MAP = Minimum Advertised Price, meaning that's the least expensive that Trijicon will allow them to be priced at, short of a "Call Us for Pricing" sort of thing.
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysusigma View Post
    I thought MAP = Minimum Advertised Price, meaning that's the least expensive that Trijicon will allow them to be priced at, short of a "Call Us for Pricing" sort of thing.
    That is correct.

Trijicon has the following price structure on the SRS102:

RETAIL: $1075
    MAP: $913.75
    Dealer: $
    Master Distributor: $

We will be offering M4C members special pricing on them.

C4

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    That is correct.

Trijicon has the following price structure on the SRS102:

RETAIL: $1075
    MAP: $913.75
    Dealer: $
    Master Distributor: $

We will be offering M4C members special pricing on them.

C4
    you guys rock, this is the trijicon sight ive always wanted, and i will def be buying from yall when funds allow

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Will there be a mini model of this? Only reason I ask is if you look at the spec sheet, there's one piggybacked on an ACOG that appears to be the same type of optic but possibly smaller. Then again, that's one of the large ACOGs (6x48?), so maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me since it's reduced size compared to the others.

EDIT - I see this was kind of referred to a few pages back.
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; 12-30-11 at 10:57.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Very nice! Any word yet if larue will make a mount? I'm not into bobro.
    Why? Fanboy?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like a great product. There are some things I would have done different, but There is no way in hell im shelling out $700+ for a Red dot. Or even $400+. ITS A RDS. One of the simplest optics to make.

Aimpoint pretty much has had a monopoly on them for 15 years. I have had a M2 for about 6 years now and I still use it on my main carbine. Had an ACOG before that, but sold it. I will not pay 500+ for a micro aimpoint and sure as hell wont pay more for a m4. Its rediculous. Now were looking at $7-800 for a 1x red dot. That is INSANE. Does not need a solar pannel. If anything the tech should have been getting cheaper over the years. What complicated electronics are in this. They can build a Xbox 360 with a computer in it for less than $200, but not an aluminum housing with 2 lesnes and a few electronics.

Its funny that people are willing to pay HUNDREDS more for a RDS that has a 5 year batterty life to save $.50 batteries. I would rather change them ever 6 months and save $400.

As long as fanboys will continue to buy these (the gov doesnt care what they cost,the taxpayer is the real looser in this deal. Look at what the DoD paid for each M68CCO) overpriced optics, we will never get a quality RDS that is not the same cost as a decent rifle.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have yet to see a cheap RDS that will hold a zero like an Aimpoint. I don't think fanboy is an appropriate term for those that need or even desire the best quality.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast