Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Deleted

…………………………………..
    Last edited by davidjinks; 11-13-12 at 19:32.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Marvin: nefariousarms@live.com
    That address is good as of Sept. 12.
    Last edited by kdcgrohl; 10-12-11 at 09:34.
    "A 'sporting purpose' is what we use to describe actions taken with a football." -S.W.A.T. Magazine

"...if you are cruising the ghetto looking for crack and tranny hookers and you shoot their transgender pimp for staring at you the wrong way, then yeah, you might have a problem." -Iraqgunz

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I know Marvin does good work, but you could also go through Neil at Gun Gallery Jacksonville. He's got everything you need to install KAC rails (they are a dealer for KAC) and they do excellent work over there.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    ……………………………………………….
    Last edited by davidjinks; 11-13-12 at 19:32.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    I've already talked to Neil.

He won't do the work. His policy is: If you buy the pieces/parts from Gun Gallery, then they will do the work. If it's your kit and you have all the pieces/parts, he will not accept the work.

kdcgrohl: Thank you. I sent an email to that address.
    I can confirm this. Had the same conversation with Neil about a month ago.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So, the thread's title is misleading in that you really need contact info rather than help with your URX?

Perhaps if you explained the problem with the URX you'd find that there are lots of folks who can assist you other than Marvin or Wes. Not that their work isn't fantastic, but they're quite backlogged with projects these days.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjinks View Post
    I have a KAC URX II rail coming to me from a member here at M4C.

Thank you Jon!

Here's the issue...I have tried, numerous times, to contact Marvin Pitts (Nefarious Arms) and Wes (MSTN) through email. Everytime the email goes out, I get a failure to deliver email back. I have not been able to find a phone number for them.

I've searched several times here and the net for current contact information. All the email addresses I have used yield the same response.

Does anyone here have a current phone number or email address for either of these gentlemen?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    ………………………………………………..
    Last edited by davidjinks; 11-13-12 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gfelber View Post
    So, the thread's title is misleading in that you really need contact info rather than help with your URX?

Perhaps if you explained the problem with the URX you'd find that there are lots of folks who can assist you other than Marvin or Wes. Not that their work isn't fantastic, but they're quite backlogged with projects these days.
    Yeah David!! Get your shit straight. You can dispose of explosives but you can't title a thread?
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~ Paul Howe

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Last edited by davidjinks; 01-04-12 at 09:19.

Feedback Score
    Have you tried Charlie at Operation Parts? He installed a URX II rail for me and he was very quick to respond to e-mails.
    sales@operationparts.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast