Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scope for hunting

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Look at the Minox 3x9x40 ZA3, cameraland NY has them for $400, its LW, very bright with Schott glass, tracks well, holds its zero, euro focus and based on comparisons brighter than say some of the products whose name begins with L. Lifetime warranty as well. I have had one for over a year on a Kimber Montana in 308, not touched the zero since I installed it.
    x2

I have this scope and concur. In fact, they honor a "no fault" warranty if you register the scope on their website.
    Hang up and drive.

Luke 22:35-38

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations.

Will have too blow into Santa's ear and hopefully there will be one in my stocking.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Look at the Minox 3x9x40 ZA3, cameraland NY has them for $400, its LW, very bright with Schott glass, tracks well, holds its zero, euro focus and based on comparisons brighter than say some of the products whose name begins with L. Lifetime warranty as well. I have had one for over a year on a Kimber Montana in 308, not touched the zero since I installed it.
    I like this product. The outstanding craftsman ship was evident and the price to quality ratio was far an above other makers scopes. It is a scope, no silly add ons that dont work it is rugged and at amazon it was crazy affordable. Dont be fooled by the price you get way more for your money than you might think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12