Hi all,

I really hope that our kit resolves most of the problems. I know that the beta testers have reported back favorably. But there are so many variables to this equation. I keep my fingers crossed that what we have done is good enough.

The next production run is in process. I expect the next batch to be back in house in 3-4 weeks. We will officially release the part to the world at that time.

Because we had only 70 parts, I felt that they would be best utilized here on this forum- where I was asked to look for possible solutions. I did not post on other forums, and I'm glad I didn't. From what I read, I sound like an unscrupulous businessman who uses underhanded marketing methods.

The fact of the matter is that there are enough guns out there that are experiencing problems that we can hopefully offer a viable solution.

To those who were upset at my decision to release the extractors here first, I can understand your frustration. However I made a promise that I would release the information here first. And I am a man of my word.

-Randy