Page 145 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2099

Thread: Glock Extractor Issues Gen 4 - Gen 3

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    Use the current Glock parts and avoid the wait. They work great. 13600 rounds now and no issues.
    Maybe the Gen4's are running fine, But I have a Gen3 with the new current non-dip extractor..Guess what? I still get hit with brass.. not often, but often enough to be annoying. And NO, I'm not sending it back to Glock..Reading this thread, it seems they have a pretty good track record of NOT fixing anything..If Randy's extractor dosen't cure it, I'll dump it off at a gunshow and move on..It's that simple.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Maybe the Gen4's are running fine, But I have a Gen3 with the new current non-dip extractor..Guess what? I still get hit with brass.. not often, but often enough to be annoying. And NO, I'm not sending it back to Glock..Reading this thread, it seems they have a pretty good track record of NOT fixing anything..If Randy's extractor dosen't cure it, I'll dump it off at a gunshow and move on..It's that simple.
    It's like he's some viral marketer hired by Glock to storm forums with misinformation. It's absolutely bizarre how adamantly he insists these things.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Even though my G19 seems to be good, I am very interested in what happens to thos guys having issues and switch to the Apex extractor.

I hope plenty post the results here.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateMoyer View Post
    It's like he's some viral marketer hired by Glock to storm forums with misinformation. It's absolutely bizarre how adamantly he insists these things.
    I see..one glass of kool-aid too many...
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I see..one glass of kool-aid too many...

He's probably DannyR from Glocksqwuak

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Same here. I have a 06 Gen 3 with non dip extractor that still ejects 3:00 and 6:00 occasionally.

I'm not proud of how many times I hit refresh on their website or called in to order but I did snag one

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    I just called in and it looks like I was back ordered. Hopefully they don't forget about me when the next batch comes in.

I called in and talked to a really nice lady named Ilene and she said the next round should be in about a month.

Feedback Score
    I am doing the same thing Ralph is doing.

I sat back and watched everyone try this and that fix and did nothing to my 3rd gen G19 that was hitting me with brass. I figured...well shit...there is no 100% sure fix so I'll wait until the Apex part is out and buy THAT.

Spend 60 bucks or so and if that does not fix my G19...well...off the the gun show it goes and I source me out a nice lightly used 2nd gen G19 and call it good. Not the end of the world and I have not wasted tons of time or money, either.

My guess is that this Apex kit WILL fix my problems.

I love how some are still chiming in and saying "I have 200rds through my Glock 9mm and don't know what the hell you are are whining about!"

Well...HELLO!...my G19 did not START tossing brass at my face until about round number 800 or so. Keep shooting, moron...you'll probably get the brass to face problem some day. LOL

-brickboy240
    Last edited by brickboy240; 09-25-12 at 17:42.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just to clairfy, my g19 came with the dip extractor, and somewhere between the 5-700rnd mark it started throwing brass back at me..I tried polishing it and that really made it worse.

Next I tried the LW extractor,That worked ok for about 800 or so rnds, and pretty much like the stock extractor started acting up..

Still not learning my lesson, I tried the new, non-dip extractor, and to make things interesting, I tried the highly vaulted 30274 ejector..The results from this little experiment were cases dribbling out on to my wrist..installing the 336 ejector got me stronger ejection, but with a case or two to the head every so often to keep me on my toes..
    So to summerize, two extractors, both factory parts, and one aftermarket, were all failures... At this point, Apex's extractor is my last hope.. I'll give Randy credit for taking the bull by the horns, and doing something that Glock can't or won't do, studying the problem, and designing his own extractor and making it work.

I almost forgot..I called Apex a while ago, and NO, they're not taking back orders...So, I was told to keep checking they're site, I'm sure Randy will also stop by and let eveyone know when they're in..
    Last edited by ralph; 09-25-12 at 18:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m4brian View Post
    I am very interested in what happens to thos guys having issues and switch to the Apex extractor.

I hope plenty post the results here.
    Yes, those of you that were able to get these, please post results!

Page 145 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast