Page 98 of 210 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock Extractor Issues Gen 4 - Gen 3

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a non dip extractor?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDorle View Post
    No, I haven't tried it yet but Munch520 has. See post number 962.
    Nope. See post #667 of this thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a non dip extractor?
    See post 816 to come up to speed

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Nope. See post #667 of this thread.
    And 816

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brushy bill View Post
    See post 816 to come up to speed
    Thanks, I get it now. I wish I could tell from the Brownells photos if they were dipped or not.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagemonkey View Post
    Thanks, I get it now. I wish I could tell from the Brownells photos if they were dipped or not.
    Welcome to my world! I called the place where the guy got his, a lady spent an hour looking for me and ended up sending me the early non-LCI extractors. They took them back but I was disappointed. I even emailed her pics he posted of them side by side and I still struck out.

Edited to add, i guess it would be too much to wish Glock would assign another part number if there is a new extractor out there, but as far as they're are concerned they are all the same.
    Last edited by az larry; 07-05-12 at 20:40.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by az larry View Post
    Welcome to my world! I called the place where the guy got his, a lady spent an hour looking for me and ended up sending me the early non-LCI extractors. They took them back but I was disappointed. I even emailed her pics he posted of them side by side and I still struck out.

Edited to add, i guess it would be too much to wish Glock would assign another part number if there is a new extractor out there, but as far as they're are concerned they are all the same.
    I guess I'll just have to wait for the Apex extractor.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I've tried all the extractors from all the Gens and nothing consistently works 100% heck even 95%. I own Gen 2,3,4 G19s and a Gen 3 17. Any combo that I've tried will have some issues, the worse the Gen4 stock. Waiting patiently for the Apex.
    P144:1

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by az larry View Post
    Do you know these are non dip? The Glock part number SP1895 shows up at Glockparts.com and is in stock. I don't want to order another dip extractor. The one in the picture was purchased in person from a distributor in TX, I tried to get one from them over the phone and all they had were dip extractors or old non-LCI extractors that help a little but look too long. I've tried them with little or no improvement.

I have a feeling that was an older pre-MIM extractor they had left over.

I someone finds these and knows they aren't dip please post here. I don't think Miidway or anyone else will pull these and be able to tell you if they are dip or not, they all have the same part number. Maybe there are different batches.

I have one extractor that I removed some material on per the huge thread on Glocktalk, and combined with the 30274 ejector solved my sprinkler ejection and also gave me stringer ejection with the modified dip extractor. My problem is I'd rather have a unmodified stock part.

Right now my ejection looks a lot like the videos that the guys beta testing Randy's extractor have posted. I'm going to modify another spare, but would prefer to find a couple of extractors like the one on the G19 in the pic above.

The two that I got from Midway are non-dipped.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    I remember mtdawg saying that Glock installed this "new" extractor and it working for him...I wonder if they are actually producing a new extractor, or if this is old stock?

Glad to hear its working for you as well though...
    Not sure, he may know more about what Glock replaced it with. It definitely isn't a stock gen4/late3 or gen2 extractor. So I have to assume it is Glock's "fix" and will be used on recently manufactured models? Who knows.

Page 98 of 210 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast