Thread: Need a holster for Glock 22 with a small lite and a red dot

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Need a holster for Glock 22 with a small lite and a red dot

I have a Glock 22 with the Sig Sauer lite and red dot in the lite under the gun on the slide. lite is about 1&3/8" in Dia. and about
    3&1/4" long, does anyone know of a holster maker that carries or has them, and to make it a little harder I'm a southpaw too!!, thanks for any help in this.

Ron
    Ron Neisler, Emmett, Idaho
    Radioman/USN

Feedback Score
    Your best bet is to find a custom holster maker. Otherwise I think you're SOL.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." -Chief Tecumseh

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    my Glock can not be the only firearm that has a light and or a
    laser attached to it, guess I will have to do some hunting and pecking!! thanks

Ron
    Ron Neisler, Emmett, Idaho
    Radioman/USN

Feedback Score
    Try to find a more mainstream light like the surefire x200/300 or streamlight m3/6 or trl series and see if it compares to any of those. Then you may get lucky.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." -Chief Tecumseh

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Looking for a custom holster maker? I'd be glad to help you out, provided you could send me your light/ laser.

PM or email me if you're interested. trojantactical@gmail.com

Thanks.
    Owner/ Operator, Trojan Tactical LLC. TROTAC.com