**Need a Pic Of a 14.5perm M4 with LaRue 9.0 (Similar setup to the one below if possible)**

I would like to add a LaRue rail to my 2nd carbine. My other carbine is a 14.5inch as well and I love how rock solid the 13.2inch single piece LaRue rail is.
On this carbine I have an M.I. 17 rail and while it's alright for a range toy, there is some wobble in the handguards when I use the vertical grip. What I am looking for is to have the front sight base removed, and get a LaRue low profile gasblock, and then put on a 9.0 rail. I like the looks of my 13.2, but for this one I want something a bit different, and I think I would like the 9.0 rail.

Couple of questions though. What is the last # on your guys 9.0 LaRue rails? I have the 13.2 and could easily test to see how much my KAC panels would cover, if I knew the last number on your 9.0 rails.
Also, could anyone give me some information as to how these rails are made? Mine has some blueish/white adhesive on the rearmost portion of the rail system. Are these rail systems "glued" together? I know of no problems anyone has reported thus far, but something to keep in my mind I suppose.

Once again thank you very much for the help and for reading this . Hopefully you can reply with your thoughts and experiences. Thanks!