Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browning BLR - Awesome Gun!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Today was a great day. My father recently retired, and he retired into this bullshit political climate and he wanted to go shooting... The end result was a nice collection of new firearms...

One of these guns was a beautiful take down BLR in .270, and of all the guns I shot today it was a dream. The long action of the .270 had my a bit concerned at first as did the sights, but then I shot it.

I thought the trigger was smooth. The sights were dead on and I grouped using a semi prone position within 2.5 MOA on the first four shots I took. The thing that made me the happiest however was the action. Smoothest lever gun I have ever shot.

Our problem with the gun though is that he bought 5 after market magazines from a supplier (who later refunded the money and will remain nameless). All 5 of these mags failed to feed. Yes you read that right, all 5. When we looked at them they were from different manufacturers too. The supplier accepted the return, but the magazines were 50+$ a piece and failed to feed on every shot.

Anyone know of a reliable source for spare magazines for this gun?
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    You stole that thing! Have you shot it yet?

I really wish browning would offer a take down model in .338 Federal.
    Love it!!!! Shoot great, very low recoil, and threw a Leupold VXIII on it. Accurate as son of a bitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12