Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: 300 Blackout Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

BCM upper and 7" KMR rail. Noveske 8.5" bbl. waiting on a SF FH and suppressor mount.

Looks better now:

Last edited by usmcvet; 09-13-15 at 12:07.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

300 Blackout Picture Thread

When I first built my first 300 Blackout I didn't know exactly what I was going to build I kind of just threw together a bunch of parts that I had in my parts bin and purchased a few others, after it was all said and done I have to admit that my 300 Blackout is now my personal favorite firearm.

The lower is a Noveske N4 with a Geissele SD-3G trigger and Odin Works mag release and a Magpul UBR stock.
    The upper is the AAC 300 Blackout 9" with a KAC URX rail and the detachable handle/sight is off a Colt 6920 with an LMT front sight.
    At the tip of the barrel you will find a Muzzle brake for my Silencerco Specwar 7.62 Suppressor.

Last edited by ex95B10; 07-30-15 at 18:24.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ex95B10 View Post
    When I first built my first 300 Blackout I didn't know exactly what I was going to build I kind of just threw together a bunch of parts that I had in my parts bin and purchased a few others, after it was all said and done I have to admit that my 300 Blackout is now my personal favorite firearm.

The lower is a Noveske N4 with a Geissele SD-3G trigger and Odin Works mag release and a Magpul UBR stock.
    The upper is the AAC 300 Blackout 9" with a KAC URX rail and the detachable handle/sight is off a Colt 6920 with an LMT front sight.
    At the tip of the barrel you will find a Muzzle brake for my Silencerco Specwar 7.62 Suppressor.

Great looking rifle. I had some parts. A new LMT FA BCG a used BCM Mod 4 CH and a set of Troy BIUS. I wanted to buy an AAC 9" upper. My LGS said they were discontinued. That did not make any sense to me. Have they been discontinued? He said a supplier was blowing them out recently.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I wanted to buy an AAC 9" upper. My LGS said they were discontinued. That did not make any sense to me. Have they been discontinued? He said a supplier was blowing them out recently.
    I will check with my LGS where I bought mine and ask him when I go by there this morning.

UPDATE: They don't have any nor can they get any, reasons unknown.
    Last edited by ex95B10; 07-31-15 at 17:09.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thank you. Going to the range today to shoot my new upper.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ex95B10 View Post
    I will check with my LGS where I bought mine and ask him when I go by there this morning.

UPDATE: They don't have any nor can they get any, reasons unknown.
    AAC stopped making complete rifles some time ago. AFAIK, uppers are still made and supported.

Feedback Score
    Uppers are out of stock, but more are being made.

As for rifles, military groups can order complete rifles through Remington Defense right now. Remington Defense has announced that they plan to sell to consumers in the future.
    Last edited by rsilvers; 08-01-15 at 16:47.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post

As for rifles, military groups can order complete rifles through Remington Defense right now. Remington Defense has announced that they plan to sell to consumers in the future.
    That is good to know.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsilvers View Post

Thanks Rob.

Feedback Score

I went to the LGS where I bought my AAC upper to see if they had any more on hand and while I was there I used their range facilities to stretch the legs on my suppressed 300 blackout.

I cannot begin to express the joy of shooting sub sonic ammo through a suppressor.
    Note: Hearing protection is not over my ears because it's not needed at 120db.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 plus and posted via Tapatalk.
    Last edited by ex95B10; 08-02-15 at 05:29.
    RANGE TIME on Facebook
    RANGE TIME on Instagram
    RANGE TIME on Twitter
    NRA Life Member/RSO

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast