Thread: need help with holiday-related stock mod

Feedback Score

need help with holiday-related stock mod

I'm looking to add a compass to my stock. Also, I need this thing which tells time. I am convinced that this would make my carbine perfect. Any ideas where I might go for such a mod?

Sorry.

It's just that it's one of my Christmas faves, is all. I know it's a bit early, but merry Christmas (or, insert appropriate day(s) for your tradition here )to all of you and thanks for making this a good site.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjmcd View Post
    I'm looking to add a compass to my stock. Also, I need this thing which tells time. I am convinced that this would make my carbine perfect. Any ideas where I might go for such a mod?

Sorry.

It's just that it's one of my Christmas faves, is all. I know it's a bit early, but merry Christmas (or, insert appropriate day(s) for your tradition here )to all of you and thanks for making this a good site.
    I was going to reply to this, but realized that it was so absurd that it would be as foolish to do so as this post is. Sorry!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddackerman View Post
    I was going to reply to this, but realized that it was so absurd that it would be as foolish to do so as this post is. Sorry!
    He's paraphrasing a line from the movie "A Christmas Story." Have you never seen it? I think he's just wishing a happy holiday season to everyone at M4Carbine.

As an aside, I have seen some vintage (meaning early 20th century) sporting rifles with a compass fitted in the stock. I guess the modern, 21st-century equivalent would be to mount a GPS on your rail.

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You'll shoot your eye out.
    semi-official Tango Down spokesmodel

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger seven View Post
    He's paraphrasing a line from the movie "A Christmas Story." Have you never seen it? I think he's just wishing a happy holiday season to everyone at M4Carbine.

As an aside, I have seen some vintage (meaning early 20th century) sporting rifles with a compass fitted in the stock. I guess the modern, 21st-century equivalent would be to mount a GPS on your rail.

Derek
    That's it!

As we get closer to 25DEC I know I'll see this movie on cable more and more frequently. Last year, I think one station ran it nonstop for 24 hours. Good stuff.

Again, Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=mattjmcd;101770]That's it!

As we get closer to 25DEC I know I'll see this movie on cable more and more frequently. Last year, I think one station ran it nonstop for 24 hours. Good stuff.

Again, Merry Christmas![/QUOTE

TBS runs it around the clock every year

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger seven View Post
    I guess the modern, 21st-century equivalent would be to mount a GPS on your rail.

Derek

Merry Christmas ya'll....

-David

AR-15 owner/shooter since 1998

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AMMOTECH View Post

Merry Christmas ya'll....

One of my favorite movies.

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!