Thread: Cerakote in Northern VA?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    92 (100%)

Cerakote in Northern VA?

Tried to search on this but could not come up with anything...

Anyone know of someone in the Northern VA area who can Cerakote an entire gun for me?

If no one in the Northern VA area... Who is good to ship to?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    www.redcreektactical.com in Utah does some of the best looking cerakote camo jobs I have ever seen. Check out their photo gallery. I plan on sending two of my builds there real soon.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Try these two: Hatfield's and W.A.R Rifles.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    92 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    Try these two: Hatfield's and W.A.R Rifles.
    Hatfields only does Duracoat.... Surprised for as much custom work that they do that they have not dipped in to Cerakote.

I know W.A.R. as well... Had them do some F/H work. Will call them...

Feedback Score

PD-Cerakote

Perimeter Defense in Leesburg, VA is a Cerakote certified and trained applicator. Those guys are armorers too. www.pdcerakote.com

Feedback Score
    If you go on the Cerakote web site they have a list of all authorized Cerakote applicators by state.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    www.redcreektactical.com in Utah does some of the best looking cerakote camo jobs I have ever seen. Check out their photo gallery. I plan on sending two of my builds there real soon.
    I've sent one rifle to Ernie and he does excellent work!
    Last edited by advan031; 11-01-13 at 11:19.

Feedback Score
    Ok...Perimeter Defense, LLC is on the NIC/Cerakote website as trained and Certified. Not one of the other companies mentioned in the thread is trained and certified by Cerakote..(yup.check it out on the Cerakote factory website..good idea!)....big difference. Anyone can order Cerakote of Brownell's, buy a spray gun and "do" Cerakote..I'll go with factory trained and certified before someone effs up my gun coating after dilly-dallying three months. I understand the guys who bother to go to Oregon to get Certified spend alot of time and money getting the factory blessing. A plus is The PD guys are armorers too. PDcerakote and Perimeter Defense are the same outfit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bluskyav View Post
    Ok...Perimeter Defense, LLC is on the NIC/Cerakote website as trained and Certified. Not one of the other companies mentioned in the thread is trained and certified by Cerakote..(yup.check it out on the Cerakote factory website..good idea!)....big difference. Anyone can order Cerakote of Brownell's, buy a spray gun and "do" Cerakote..I'll go with factory trained and certified before someone effs up my gun coating after dilly-dallying three months. I understand the guys who bother to go to Oregon to get Certified spend alot of time and money getting the factory blessing. A plus is The PD guys are armorers too. PDcerakote and Perimeter Defense are the same outfit.

Check again Red Creek Tactical in Utah is certified.

Feedback Score
    I'm pretty sure the blog is about Cerakote in Northern Virginia. But yup..I see Red Creek in the State of Utah is a factory certified/trained Cerakote applicator like Perimeter Defense in Leesburg, VA.