Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A must see custom you wont belive! 4/22/12 It is REBORN on last page

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd love to have something like that. I might have to build one. Something to take to the range as a conversation piece.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And for 10 dollars more, he could have got a glass jug of moonshine...... I'd feel safer drinking the moonshine, than shooting that thing.......
    I'd want to see the still before I drank the 'shine.
    Last edited by Suwannee Tim; 12-04-11 at 07:33.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    If we had a humor section it would be at the top. I have seen some real ARbortions in my life, but that takes den Kuchen.
    Fixed it for you.

...nice rifle. You sellin'?
    Last edited by ColdDeadHands; 12-04-11 at 10:17.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Holy crap! I bet that thing would destroy any high quality BCM/Noveske/LMT/anything!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    How exactly were they aiming when they were shooting squirrels from the treetops with it?
    It had this tri rail block screwed to the top of it. The machining was spot on, but the screws were missing.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan9106 View Post
    I was thinking tomato stake.
    Funny I told him the same thing.
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    It had this tri rail block screwed to the top of it. The machining was spot on, but the screws were missing.
    I was going to say, those welds actually look pretty decent (they look like tig beads and not oxy act, so if they are oxy, the welder had some skill, if it's tig, it still looks semi decent).

The machining didn't look too bad either.

At least who ever did the actual mods at least somewhat knew a machine shop.

Still wouldn't trust firing it with that upper though.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by discreet View Post
    I was going to say, those welds actually look pretty decent (they look like tig beads and not oxy act, so if they are oxy, the welder had some skill, if it's tig, it still looks semi decent).

The machining didn't look too bad either.

At least who ever did the actual mods at least somewhat knew a machine shop.

Still wouldn't trust firing it with that upper though.
    If I had the gun I would take a better pic of the welds for you. They are shit, I'm a welder my trade and I would never put my stamp to them.

I spoke to the owner earler to day and he was inspecting the upper he found the gas block was loose the welds were cracked and the tube thing appeared to have been beeten on. The machine work was good however. I am going to be cutting the upper apart in the future and will post more pics.

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Jesus H. Bubba-Loving Christ!!!
    Doesn't even have sights!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    If I had the gun I would take a better pic of the welds for you. They are shit, I'm a welder my trade and I would never put my stamp to them.

I spoke to the owner earler to day and he was inspecting the upper he found the gas block was loose the welds were cracked and the tube thing appeared to have been beeten on. The machine work was good however. I am going to be cutting the upper apart in the future and will post more pics.
    Ah. Being I'm viewing the pics on a netbook, the pics were pretty damn small, but still visible.

By all means, you can send me updated pics if you ever get them for my amusement. I myself am also a trained welder, but not in the profession these days.
    From TOS ... "buy the shit out of that thing, all the mil spec is just nonsense."

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Der, die and das was never my strong point. But, I usually made my point.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdDeadHands View Post
    Fixed it for you.

...nice rifle. You sellin'?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast