Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: .223 Barnes 70 Grain TSX Performance

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I took a 265lb boar and a 247lb boar with 70gr Hornady GMX 556 TAP.

The 265lb boar was quartering away and received an anchoring shot that went through the heart. It was immediately immobilized and received a check shot behind the ear to quickly euthanize it.

The second received substantially the same shot, with its heart destroyed and hips broken, but moved approximately 15 yards (dragging its hind quarters). It was anchored by my buddy after he found it stationary....He used wolf MC 124gr HP from his AK behind the ear.

Both hogs were trotting when shot. I was using my Sionics 11.5" RGP barrel with Saker 762 on the end.

"That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    Anybody heard from SkyPup lately? Didn't see any posts here in quite a while.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Anybody heard from SkyPup lately? Didn't see any posts here in quite a while.
    He’s over on Predator Masters Forum, moderator in the hog hunting section.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The 70gr TSX continue to work well for me. Dropped my best buck DRT 100yds a few weeks ago, 5yr old 8pt 19” wide 185#. Several more hogs as well.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273