Thread: Dynamic Armament?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dynamic Armament?

I tried searching in the feedback forum, but to no avail. Has anyone dealt with Dynamic armament before? I ordered a product which stated "in stock" online. 8 days later and a faxed FFL, no email returns, no return calls and no product. I havent been charged, but it would be great to get a reply of what the deal is?

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I have ordered from them in the past with no issues. There prices are pretty good. I assume that they may be busy.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I ordered an LMT lower from them and had very little communication as well.

It also took them maybe 5 days to a week to ship it out.

But, I got it and the price was pretty good.

Though to answer your question, they don't seem to contact the customer at all except having UPS send the tracking information.

I did send them an email to double check that everything went through and got a reply in a few hours saying that it did.

But yeah, did you email them?

I got nowhere when I called them.

Feedback Score
    I purchased an LMT lower a while back at a good price, no issues and it shipped fast.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have bought from them in the past. Good prices w/ no drama.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    I purchased an LMT lower a while back at a good price, no issues and it shipped fast.
    Ditto. Back during the "shortage" it was the only place I was able to find a LMT lower online. Like others have said, communication was less than desirable. If product was available from BravoCompany, G&R, SKD, or other site sponsors, I'd give them the business, but if not, DA worked for me.

Feedback Score
    I have had good experiences with them also. They carry some of the top gear and their prices are hard to beat.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    IIRC, when I ordered an ambi-charging handle from them awhile back I didn't hear anything from them after I received the automated order confirmation until it showed up at my door a couple weeks later. I was pretty much in the same boat as far as not knowing what was going on with my order. They never picked up the phone or responded to my emails and at the time my card hadn't been charged so I figured my order just fell through the cracks and I started looking elsewhere. Then like I said, a couple weeks later I came home to find it on my porch. They have good prices and they're definately not as bad as Botach so I'd probably do business with them again. Like the other poster said, they're probably just busy.
    Last edited by DaBears_85; 08-19-10 at 21:02.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score

Dynamic ? Armament

Customer service? ordered a POF GIII lower and sent an email with FFL info, no response. Sent email to inquire about projected item availability, no response. Called several times, no answer. Shocked at the fact this place manages to keep a website up and running. Don't let the price's fool you! suck it up and pay a few $ more and get your order when YOU need it, not when they decide to get around to it!

P.S. Same goes for Cold Hand Arms

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Bringing this back from the dead instead creating a new post -

Does anyone know if these guys went out of business? The link I had in an email no longer works and when I google them this is first thing that comes up.