Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas shopping with my wife! (Finished!)

Feedback Score
    I finished it!

Mega Mono upper
    S&W lower.......Will be changed to a Mega billet as soon as possible.
    LMT LPK
    DD 16" carbine barrel
    DD BCG
    Troy low pro gas block
    Troy Medieval muzzle break...I'm hoping this will work well for 3 gun and quicker follow up shots.
    KAC FVG
    Magpul MOE stock
    Magpul MOE grip
    Burris TAC30 1x4
    Burris P.E.P.R mount

Eventually this rifle will be an SBR; however, we may be moving out of Wisconsin and heading Southwest in the next 9-12 months so that project is on hold for now.

My camera skills are far from ninja!

Last edited by Kickin-Ewoks; 01-11-12 at 08:04. Reason: Added information.

Feedback Score
    Nice! I love MMS stuff. I got a MMS Mono Mid myself! Excellent choice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tlwest86 View Post
    Nice! I love MMS stuff. I got a MMS Mono Mid myself! Excellent choice.
    This rifle is an ongoing evolution, it started out a P.O.S with a DSA upper, Delton 18" middy barrel, and an unknown quadrail. The S&W lower is ok, I guess, but It needs a Mega billet lower. Also, I might install Giessele trigger.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickin-Ewoks View Post
    This rifle is an ongoing evolution, it started out a P.O.S with a DSA upper, Delton 18" middy barrel, and an unknown quadrail. The S&W lower is ok, I guess, but It needs a Mega billet lower. Also, I might install Giessele trigger.
    Hell yea, I like a matching lower to a matching mono upper. I would say go for both the Mega lower and the SSA. If I was you I would get the Mega Lower ambi. I didn't but I bought it so long ago the ambi wasn't out then. I had a Mega Mono upper Gen 1 rifle length. I really like my Gen 2 mid a lot better, a lot lighter. It is going to look really nice when you get it the way you want it. Hell, it is already nice! I wish I would get my barrel already!!! I gotta wait til Friday for Noveske to flute it before it gets shipped out. I am trying to keep this one as light as possible. Hopefully, the 7 flutes to max depth will take out as much as Joel said. He hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Feedback Score
    I hate the waiting game too but I found the longer I have to wait the better the quality of the finish product. I'd like to see some pictures of your rifle when it’s done.

I was having a hard time deciding which barrel to use for mine until some of the senior members here pointed out the benefits of an SBR, eventually that’s what this rifle will become. I went with the DD 16" because my local dealer got an awesome deal on a few and I only paid $140 for it. It’s a cut rifling not a CHF but I know it will last until I change to an SBR.
    Last edited by Kickin-Ewoks; 01-11-12 at 20:45.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123