Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F&D Defense FD-308???

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm trying to figure out how the barrel attaches. From the GB photos it looks as though it is captured between the forend and the upper.

Feedback Score
    I met with Cordy, the owner of F&D on Thursday. I was very impressed with the FD308 and if it shoots as well as it looks I will be even more impressed. The FD308 is the BEST system I have seen and defiantly a much nicer system than anything POF or Larue Tactical are currently producing…

I only have one complaint with F&D and that would be they didn’t have a FD308 for me to purchase and have some fun reducing the hog population. I was impressed with how adjustable the gas regulator is and the amount of thought that went into the design; below is a picture of the gas adjuster that can be adjusted with 4 different settings and fine tuned from the front set screw.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    man, i wish someone with a higher post count could chime in

Feedback Score
    I need to start spending some time on this forum... I am on the 6.8 and 300blk forums most of the time. If you need to check my count over on the 300blk here is a link i started.

http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/view...?f=177&t=78782

http://68forums.com/forums/showthrea...-hunting-light!!!!

Feedback Score
    I also have contacted the forum on advertising… I figured I would post this before people start blasting me for not having a advertising account.
    Last edited by selph arms llc; 03-16-12 at 17:40.

Feedback Score
    I met with Corby to try out the new FD308 at the range. The meeting turned out to only be for testing the function since that day the wind was real bad i would have to say around 18+ mph cross wind. I will be meeting him soon to test the accuracy out at Austin Rifle club I will post another video in the next 2 weeks.

Click on Picture Below to play video!!!

Feedback Score
    I found this on AR15.com so i figured i would add it to the post.

F&D had their 308 rifle field tested by Rudy Project Co-Captain Don Hardy today.

You can check them out at booth 6108 at the S.H.O.T. show.

Field tests done at Poco Loco Ranch, 14Jan2012, starting 10:15am:

Make: F&D Defense
    Model: FD308-17
    Serial: 031911PT3
    Caliber: .308
    Distance: 100yds
    Rest: front bipod, rear bead-bag
    Temp: 60degF
    Wind: calm-5 mph
    Best Grouping Ammo: Blackhills 175gr BTHP Win Match, Factory New
    Best Group: .175 MOA
    Avg. Group: .5 MOA

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They also offer a version in 338 Lapua. If I win the lottery I'm going to commission them to make me one in 416 Dakota.

Feedback Score

3 more weeks

I ordered one back in December after talking to Corby extensively. I was able to visit with him at Shot Show 2012 and actually touch, feel the weapon. Corby agreed to send me the "demo" rifle later in February. My self and a few friends took it to our hunt club "sighting in" area. It was amazing and preformed flawlessly.
    The $10,000.00 guy I still question his version of reality. I purchased mine on the front end of development and production. Mine is serial number #10 of #50 "pre-production" models so the cost was in-line of what is stated on their website. I can imagine the price will go up accordingly with demand, but 10k?
    I anxiously await delivery of mine and to start shooting. The photos are from Feb when we were shooting the demo rifle.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    pretty sure someone from their company did a F&D Defense google search and found this thread and is now just spamming the hell out of it....

To many new posters coming in and posting ONLY in this thread....
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast