Thread: SPR, Reece, varmint, CQB, and.......

Feedback Score

SPR, Reece, varmint, CQB, and.......

I built all of these from scratch except the Bushmaster V- Match, which i just customized...Most of the parts were from G&R, Tactical and Rainier Arms... The last picture is some "stuff" that i have that i haven't decided what to build yet, although i just ordered a UBR stock from Magpul for it today, sometimes events turn you in a direction,(like the release of the UBR), if anyone wants specs on any rifle i would be glad to post it......And as a side note, all of these rifles are post ban compliant...Tom

Feedback Score
    specs on the first one, please. especially the upper receiver.
    "When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." -Chief Tecumseh

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xpd54 View Post
    specs on the first one, please. especially the upper receiver.
    The upper receiver is a LaRue, it has a Douglas 1/7 twist SPR contour by Compass Lake,Pri front sight and gasblock PRI tube with #38 AIM PEQ Swan rail, OPS #12 muzzle brake w/collar 3x9 Leupold with ARMS # 22 med rings, and #40 rear BUIS, Colt BCG, Harris bipod w/lock, Kac 2stage trigger ...