Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM Filthy 14 ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

BCM Filthy 14 ??

Anyone have a link to the Filthy 14 40,000+ round torture test I have been hearing about...did a google search and could not find any current valid links ?

Feedback Score
    http://www.swatmag.com/content/issues/view/october_2010

this link is pretty much the whole article cut and paste

http://www.slip2000.com/art-swat2.html

Hope this helps
    Last edited by MagpulWhore; 12-20-11 at 20:31.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Here you go...Filthy 14.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys....

Feedback Score
    Or you could just order something from BCM. They'll send you a new copy of the article every time.
    But what then is capital punishment but the most premeditated of murders, to which no criminal's deed, however calculated it may be, can be compared? - Albert Camus

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Feedback Score
    FYI: Talking with Pat this weekend, Filthy 14 has over 43,000 rounds on it and still shoots 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards. It will be rebuilt.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    FYI: Talking with Pat this weekend, Filthy 14 has over 43,000 rounds on it and still shoots 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards. It will be rebuilt.
    Hell yeah, over! By 5000+ rounds....!

I was at the Gadsden Carbine 2 class, last week. #70 and #77 have 12k and about 9k on them, respectively, and they SMELL. There are other T&E guns for EAG student use, with what lot of folks would erroneously think of as a blasphemous amounts of rounds sent downrange without a single cleaning. Bear in mind, Filthy 14 just happens to be the one with the most.

There were 14 soldiers at the class I just attended. I about dropped a deuce in my shorts laughing at the exclaimations of shock and horror when Pat pulled the BCG out of #70 to show them. Looked like it had wind-drifted dunes of wet, black sand on it....
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Hell yeah, over! By 5000+ rounds....!

I was at the Gadsden Carbine 2 class, last week. #70 and #77 have 12k and about 9k on them, respectively, and they SMELL. There are other T&E guns for EAG student use, with what lot of folks would erroneously think of as a blasphemous amounts of rounds sent downrange without a single cleaning. Bear in mind, Filthy 14 just happens to be the one with the most.

There were 14 soldiers at the class I just attended. I about dropped a deuce in my shorts laughing at the exclaimations of shock and horror when Pat pulled the BCG out of #70 to show them. Looked like it had wind-drifted dunes of wet, black sand on it....
    I had a similar experience with one of his T&E guns 2 years ago. When I went to add some Slip EWL to the BCG, that's exactly what I saw. It was both cool and vindicating (Since I'd regularly take my ARs up to 5K with just lube, while shooting Wolf!) to see these weapons go beyond 15K rounds fired without cleaning.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    I just want to say that is crazy. At .25cents a round that is almost $10,000 of ammo.(I'm guessing they did not shoot wolf in this gun) I wish they had taken pics when they cleaned it or when the bolt broke. I'd also love to see what an exstractor looks like after 13k rounds.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast