Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA Life Memberships for $300

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

NRA Life Memberships for $300

Hi folks,

As an NRA Life Member, & Certified Instructor I occasionally receive promotional offers to get friends & family signed up for Life Memberships at a discounted price and I would like to extend that offer here to you fine folks. I'm not employed by the NRA and I get absolutely nothing for doing this. I just consider it good karma and an important part of supporting our 2A rights.

Basically, send me a PM and I'll give you the promotional codes you need. Call up the NRA before January 15th, give them the info and they'll get you registered for a Life Membership for $300 instead of the regular $500-$1000 price.

I ONLY ASK IN RETURN: That you also join the Second Ammendment Foundation. Annual memberships are only $15. These are the folks who are winning our rights back in the federal courts. (Heller, McDonald, and many many more.) I'm not asking for any proof- it's honor system here.

These two organizations are not perfect but together they are the 800lb gorillas fighting for our 2A rights. I'm asking you to please support them.

That is all,
    Jason

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Amen, Oreo, and way to go!

Folks, if you're on this forum and don't belong to the NRA, you need to join now. If you want to keep your stuff, if you don't like politicians arbitrarily picking and choosing which rights you really have, well, these are your spokesmen in Washington and elsewhere.

No excuses, here you have it on a silver platter-- it's time to be a part of the solution.

Feedback Score
    That is great offer. I would do it, but I am doing the payment life membership right now.

Sent from the local telegraph office
    RudyN

Feedback Score
    Jason I just sent you a PM. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've been getting a good number of PMs for this and that makes me happy.

Can one of you guys who've responded please let me know that you were actually able to get this deal? I'd like to know that this has been working without any problems.

Feedback Score
    I will be able to sign up on Monday, 26 December. Will definitely let you know how it goes. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    Oreo,

I worked out. They didn't know anything about the deal until I mentioned the code. From there it was smooth sailing. I had to use the new membership number option 2,option 2.

Again, Thank You Oreo for the hookup.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Joined SAF just 'cause you are doing a great thing and I had not gotten around to joining.

I'm also on the NRA's Life Time payment track.
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    pm inbound
    WFD
    EMR
    FF

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Joined SAF just 'cause you are doing a great thing and I had not gotten around to joining.

I'm also on the NRA's Life Time payment track.
    You're a good man Buckaroo.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast