Thread: PSA has $49.95 stripped lowers again!

Feedback Score

PSA has $49.95 stripped lowers again!

This may be a duplicated thread but PSA has their stripped lowers on sale for $49.95 again. They are rolled with Multi Caliber. I think it's the best deal on a stripped lower:

http://palmettostatearmory.com/

I've bought several and for some reason I can't stop buying them at this price! I have no affiliation with them at all, only a satisfied customer sharing in a great deal.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Bought one for a pistol build. For $71 shipped and transferred its a pretty good deal to pass up.

Feedback Score
    Awesome deal, I bought mine on Thanksgiving day and just recently finished that build. PSA supplied just about everything for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRallyeZ View Post
    Awesome deal, I bought mine on Thanksgiving day and just recently finished that build. PSA supplied just about everything for me.
    I've built a few guns for some buddies with mostly PSA stuff and it appears to be great stuff. I've been happy with all the stuff I've received from them as well. I think I might pick up another lower or two because I have a bad habit of not being able to stop buying them with deals like this.