Thread: WaterBrick Water Container

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

WaterBrick Water Container

I was curious if anyone has purchase any of these for storing disaster supplies. I was thinking of buying a few to store water in for emergency use but the website says they can be used for many different things, even used as a bunker when filled with sand. I like that they have a unique stack-able design so you don't have to worry about them falling over.

http://www.waterbrick.org/home-page.php
    Glock 22
    Beretta TX4

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Wow, they are free of Bisphenol-A to boot!

Thanks for sharing, they appear to the "Swiss Amry knife" of water storage containers. Nice feature being able to be filled with sand and stacked some what interlocked!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have some of these, they stack up very nicely, and you can adapt them to fit whereever you need to store them. They are very stable when stacked since they interlock with each other. Since they are 3.5 gallons they arent as awkward to carry for lower strengh individuals as the 5 gallons. You can store dry foods in them as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTehNguyen View Post
    I have some of these, they stack up very nicely, and you can adapt them to fit whereever you need to store them. They are very stable when stacked since they interlock with each other. Since they are 3.5 gallons they arent as awkward to carry for lower strengh individuals as the 5 gallons. You can store dry foods in them as well.
    Couple questions for you. Have you had any problems with the caps leaking, assuming you store water in yours? Is there some form of measure on the side so you know how much is in it?
    Glock 22
    Beretta TX4

ROLL TIDE!!!!