Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1227

Thread: ARs in Action

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
    No joke huh. I thought you thought the key mod was fagotry too. I don't have one and am still running the antiquated RIS mk18 on my 11.5 with non Syrac-ruglular-BCM-BCG-H3-90% suppressed-M42K, but I may have to look at it if yours shoots that smooth.
    It shoots smoother than NON-suppressed guns. I'll have to get a video of it in action.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I was making fun of it at first. But after playing with it, I get it now. The keymod system is fine... but I can't really say too much about it since I've not run any direct attach stuff yet. I really do like the handguard. I dumped 7 oz off the front of this gun by upgrading.
    The only direct attach keymod item I'm currently running is the Noveske Scout light mount on my NSR handguard. I've been pleased with it so far. I like using a stubby VFG so I'm looking forward to trying out BCM's direct attach stubby that's supposed to be out some time next month, according to their Facebook page.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    The only direct attach keymod item I'm currently running is the Noveske Scout light mount on my NSR handguard. I've been pleased with it so far.
    Noveske's direct ring mount for lights is really calling to me.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Noveske's direct ring mount for lights is really calling to me.
    If it's anywhere near as good as their Scout light mount, and I'm sure it is, then you won't be disappointed with it.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    It shoots smoother than NON-suppressed guns. I'll have to get a video of it in action.
    Give me a chance to fiddle with mine then we'll have a suppressed-smoothness-gun-off competition.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I'll put my suppressed SBR up against anyone's - anyday. 0.060" gas port and A5 make it like a .22LR

Now all I need is a keymod rail that's <9.5"
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    I'll put my suppressed SBR up against anyone's - anyday. 0.060" gas port and A5 make it like a .22LR

There are 7" & 9" NSRs.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I'd take that bet. 11.5" /w .046" gas port (when in suppressed mode), H3 + Tubbs flatwire spring. Never shot a smoother centerfire in my life.
    Dave Merrill
    Terrible Technical Writer. Awful Photographer. Lazy Instructor. Kind of a dick.
    Loves Tacos.

Feedback Score
    That is an old pic. I'm wearing an MTV, before they started issuing the SPC. The rifle has a PEQ15 and an ACOG but no flashlight. It felt good for being 20"
    Oh the MTV was the best thing ever. It really was. Nothing else made me appreciate the old Interceptor more than that wool-lined piece of garbage.

Luckily we only wore ours for CAX then dumped them for the FSBE, which was great for making Franken-armor when the SPC came out. At least we didn't get the Blackhawk STRIKE again....wow, somebody should be tossed in the brig for that idea.
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    Took a trip out to the desert today. This is what I used to stabilize my shots at longer ranges.

Page 110 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast