Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1227

Thread: ARs in Action

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Blasting away at Nenes*

*Not really. Nobody go calling HDOA.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Dude, please tell me that's not a yolk on your plate carriers? It was only a matter of time before we took all the hard-learned lessons of combat and flushed it right down the can...

That rifle looks naked, but simple and well balanced. Stay safe, S/F
    Team Medic, Task Force Zangaro
    "The Cat's Originals"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    That is an old pic. I'm wearing an MTV, before they started issuing the SPC. The rifle has a PEQ15 and an ACOG but no flashlight. It felt good for being 20"
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormydog1724 View Post
    I was actually surprised because I thought I had it adjusted to the 2:30 area pretty consistently. Its an H buffer, what came with my BCM lower.
    I'd tune that Syrac to an H2 or H3. Shoot! I would never run an unsuppressed shorty with just an H buffer. My shorty runs like the smoothest rifle you've ever shot with the can on, but won't run reliably without the can. It's so nice I CAN'T bring myself to set it to dual functionality.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I'd tune that Syrac to an H2 or H3. Shoot! I would never run an unsuppressed shorty with just an H buffer. My shorty runs like the smoothest rifle you've ever shot with the can on, but won't run reliably without the can. It's so nice I CAN'T bring myself to set it to dual functionality.
    I have thought about getting a heavier buffer, but that's as far as I've got.

Dual functionality is a requirement for me.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    Mark, so how is yours setup?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
    Mark, so how is yours setup?
    I started with an old Sabre Defense 11.5 that was monumentally overgassed. I pieced it together with an old Troy MRF 10.0 rail and a carbine lower with an H2 buffer/USGI spring. When I added the Syrac, the gun became so smooth, reliable, and enjoyable to shoot... I upgraded the handguard to the KMR 10.0.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I started with an old Sabre Defense 11.5 that was monumentally overgassed. I pieced it together with an old Troy MRF 10.0 rail and a carbine lower with an H2 buffer/USGI spring. When I added the Syrac, the gun became so smooth, reliable, and enjoyable to shoot... I upgraded the handguard to the KMR 10.0.
    Nice looking setup.

How are you liking the KMR? I seem to recall you weren't a fan of the keymod concept, so are you warming up to it or do you just like the KMR because it's slim and light?
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Nice looking setup.

How are you liking the KMR? I seem to recall you weren't a fan of the keymod concept, so are you warming up to it or do you just like the KMR because it's slim and light?
    I was making fun of it at first. But after playing with it, I get it now. The keymod system is fine... but I can't really say too much about it since I've not run any direct attach stuff yet. I really do like the handguard. I dumped 7 oz off the front of this gun by upgrading.

Feedback Score
    I was making fun of it at first. But after playing with it, I get it now. The keymod system is fine... but I can't really say too much about it since I've not run any direct attach stuff yet. I really do like the handguard. I dumped 7 oz off the front of this gun by upgrading.
    No joke huh. I thought you thought the key mod was fagotry too. I don't have one and am still running the antiquated RIS mk18 on my 11.5 with non Syrac-ruglular-BCM-BCG-H3-90% suppressed-M42K, but I may have to look at it if yours shoots that smooth.

Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast