Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: New Magpul PMAG 30 M3 and SL Floorplate

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Saw these mags in Scottsdale Gun Club the other day... (my first time in there) I should have grabbed one to play with.. but I was on overload looking at all the stuff in the store... I never go into gun stores.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    GEN M3 Window is scheduled to be shipping Jan 1, 2013. The new window material is a nice improvement. We'll have an additional release announcement for the GEN M3 line in a week or so.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    GEN M3 Window is scheduled to be shipping Jan 1, 2013. The new window material is a nice improvement. We'll have an additional release announcement for the GEN M3 line in a week or so.
    Great news. Hopefully my mags will be here soon thereafter... ive got 18 on order

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223