Thread: New in Box Noveske 10.5" Lo Pro Switchblock Upper

Feedback Score
    254 (100%)

New in Box Noveske 10.5" Lo Pro Switchblock Upper

*** SOLD ***

For sale is a New in Box Noveske 10.5" Light Shorty Lo Pro Upper with SWITCHBLOCK. The upper was purchased new directly from Noveske and has never been fired outside of factory. Package includes a PRI Gas Buster Charging Handle. I am selling to raise funds to purchase optics for my 300BLK project.

** Buyer assumes all risks related to compliance with N.F.A. regulations.**

Details from Noveske site:

Our chrome lined barrels are cold hammer forged and made with the material callouts and manufacturing process for the M249 Machine Gun barrel. The cold hammer forging process work hardens the steel around a rifled mandrel, which creates the lands and grooves. These barrels are chambered in 5.56mm NATO. The barrel is then chrome lined to the spec for a M249 Machine Gun barrel, which is about twice as thick as that of an M4 barrel. The end result is a rifle that can be run hard day after day. Having been part of many excellent training opportunities, I have seen how a barrel may experience serious trauma from high rates of fire and sustained high temperatures. For any high round count, high temp, heavy shooting, I recommend our chrome lined barrel.

10.5" Cold Hammer Forged 5.56mm Barrel
    --M249 Machine Gun barrel steel and Chrome Lining (appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16)
    --Extended Feed Ramps
    --MP HP tested
    --1 in 7" twist
    --Mil Spec Phosphate finish
    --Carbine length gas system
    --1/2x28 threads
    --Switchblock,(US pat #7,856,917), pinned to barrel
    --Forged Vltor MUR upper receiver featuring an anti-rotation interface with the handguard
    --7.5" free floated handguard w/ 1913 rails
    --Shot peened and MP tested bolt
    --Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
    --Blackout 51T Flash Suppressor
    Upper Weight: 4 1/4 lbs

Total cost for this package was $1,480 ( $1,360 for the upper, $90 for the Gas Buster, plus $30 shipping).

$1,230 shipped and insured

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or "Discrete" Paypal + Fees (no fees as gift).
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 05-28-12 at 14:21. Reason: SOLD