Thread: Midwest Industries AK flash hider

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)

Midwest Industries AK flash hider

My buddy put one on his AK yesterday. It does a damn good job at suppressing flash (about on par with an A2 on M4), recoil and muzzle rise. And it isn't louder for the shooter or bystanders. I can't imagine there is a better muzzle device for the AK(except a can) at any price. This was in no way scientific.

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/...ategory_id=424
    Last edited by Caeser25; 11-27-11 at 06:58.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score

K

Thanks for the post. I have been eyeballing that one for my AK. I will go ahead and buy now.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm having one installed on my converted Saiga. I only bought it because it's better than nothing (I hope).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Thanks, at that price I will get one to test out. Might be putting my PWS on the EE.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 11-29-11 at 17:17.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    At the price I'm gonna try the AR version as noted in the AR general discussion.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    These things have been out for a while now. Does anyone else have reviews or feedback (good or bad) on them?

Thanks.

Joe Mamma
    "Reliability above all else"
    NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor, Life Member
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Beretta & Sig Sauer Certified Pistol Armorer
    Colt Certified 1911 & AR-15/M16/M4 Law Enforcement Armorer

Feedback Score
    i have one on my wasr. recoils staright back more more than the slant. and from what i could tell(i only have maybe 350 rounds through it) there was a decent reduction in muzzle rise. i mainly wanted it for flash hiding first...anything else is gravy. its cheap and im pleased so far.
    Last edited by DDamn; 01-15-12 at 21:05.