Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Sights For PPQ

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Night Sights For PPQ

I am looking for some night sights for my PPQ. I am having trouble finding some. Who carries them?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I got my trijicons from brownells. They are the p99 sights (PPQ,p99 sights are interchangeable)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks guys. That helps a lot. This gun is amazing!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge1967 View Post
    I just put these on my new PPQ, the rear has a very slight amount of play. It will not affect use, I guess I am used to the tight as in need a tool to adjust sights on my SIG. They are bright , but the rears housing is larger than the stock one.

And yes the PPQ is an amazing pistol! I shot 300rds yesterday and I got better groups than I do with the SIG I have shot for a number of years.
    The SIG groupings were nothing to complain about but the difference between the two was considerable.

Feedback Score
    Just an FYI, PPS sights will fit on the PPQ, along with P99 sights.

The PPS sights use a roll pin to hold the rear sight in place, unlike the P99 and PPQ which use an adjustment screw and spring loaded plunger. The PPS sights will have no play at all if that bothers some.

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/p...ights-ppq.html

The First Edition PPQ pistols (threaded barrel, night sights, 17rd mag, etc.) came with the factory PPS night sights.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caddishatch View Post
    Thanks guys. That helps a lot. This gun is amazing!
    Yes the PPQ is an outstanding pistol! When it gets some traction in this country it is going to give Glock, H&K, and the M&P a run for their money.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Feedback Score
    I have Trijicons that are set up for the P99. They work good, but the rear one is a little loose. Afyer doing some research they tend to fit that way...Doesn't bother me too much, but it is there.....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Bumping an old thread here. Are there any night sights available for the PPQ yet that are dot over dot style like the Warren two dots? I have those on my M&P pistols and really love them, but Warren doesn't make sights for the PPQ. Is there anything else out there that's equivalent? If I have to get the front and rear from different places that's Ok. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Last edited by SteveL; 01-20-13 at 16:59.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Bumping an old thread here. Are there any night sights available for the PPQ yet that are dot over dot style like the Warren two dots? I have those on my M&P pistols and really love them, but Warren doesn't make sights for the PPQ. Is there anything else out there that's equivalent? If I have to get the front and rear from different places that's Ok. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    Be patient, I am trying to get Walther and Ameriglo to get the ball rolling....
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast