Thread: Beam Hit

Feedback Score
    1 (75%)

Lightbulb Beam Hit

I have come across a device called Beam Hit that will let me practice shooting with a laser attached to my handgun in my own home and/or on my own property. Has anyone used this device and what are your impressions of the device. Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    I have a Beamhit 190. The computer interface is nice. The laser can be adjusted to "impact" at your point of aim, which is also nice. However, I have broken one laser transmitter because the adjustment mechanism is weak, IMO. The transmitter hanginf off the end of the barrel means you can't use holsters with it. The proper rod for an AR-type rifle is over $300. The laser that allows you to draw a pistol from a holster is over $300.

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten the Rovatec Bullite.
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    1 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dport View Post

If I had to do it all over again, I would have gotten the Rovatec Bullite.
    Have you ever used the Rovatec Bullite or know anyone who has? If so what is there impression of the Bullite?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFighter View Post
    Have you ever used the Rovatec Bullite or know anyone who has? If so what is there impression of the Bullite?
    In one class there was an instructor that spoke highly of them. I have seen a couple of problems reported on the Internet. More worrying is they don't have a webstore anymore.
    They had no right to win. Yet they did, and in doing so they changed the course of a war...even against the greatest of odds, there is something in the human spirit - a magic blend of skill, faith and valor - that can lift men from certain defeat to incredible victory.

Feedback Score
    1 (75%)

Angry Rovatec Bullite

Dont waste your time considering the Rovatec Bullite. The website is down and all phone numbers are disconnected. There have been several people who have tried contacting the company without success. So I guess Beam Hit is the only alternative to going to the range.