Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are people buying their ammo these days?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    luckygunner.com has the a good selection with pretty low prices, but I haven't checked out a lot of these sites that people are mentioning. Just CTD.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I think the answer is based on exactly what you want. I currently do not have any loyalty to any online dealer. I may buy S&B 9mm from LuckyGunner and IMI 5.56 from wideners now but if I find a better deal I may go with that. I'm always making sure people aren't trying to make up the loss on the back end by charging more for shipping.

Gun-deals.com's ammo deals lets me know if some new deal is out there.

I dont see a non-mail order supplier being able to meet or beat all the options people have online these days.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    500 rounds of ranger T.....that's a pretty penny... What in God's name do you need with with 500 rounds of HD/SD pistol ammo?

Not that there is anything wrong with a stockpile of course.......

Edit: Oh, and nice taste in 9mm ammo btw.
    Last edited by Shoulderthinggoesup; 01-16-12 at 18:12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Mcarthy
    I actually don't know what a barrel shroud is- I believe it's the shoulder thing that goes up
    Quote Originally Posted by Serialmonagamist
    There's no need to shoot a bear over a bluff charge, for the same reason you don't shoot every douchebag you see in a Tapout shirt.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Widener's here too.
    "We need to get over the romance of aligning sights and get to the business of shooting smelly bearded men in the face more efficiently."
    Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    Wideners lately for IMI193.

For the best deals online without searching for hours on end, use:

www.ammoseek.com

They have all the ammo listed by who ever sells it, by the box and or case, plus shipping cost, to give you an over all price per round.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    Wideners lately for IMI193.

For the best deals online without searching for hours on end, use:

www.ammoseek.com

They have all the ammo listed by who ever sells it, by the box and or case, plus shipping cost, to give you an over all price per round.
    Yes! Thanks. I've been trying to remember that site for a few months now.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulderthinggoesup View Post
    500 rounds of ranger T.....that's a pretty penny... What in God's name do you need with with 500 rounds of HD/SD pistol ammo?

Not that there is anything wrong with a stockpile of course....... :
    I practice mostly with Ranger NATO ball. I wanted the t-series as serious rounds for my SHTF stockpile.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. - Confucius

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have had my card # stolen and fraudulent purchases occur TWICE because of ammo to go. Steer clear. I know it was because of their site. The second time, I used a brand new card that no one else knew about besides my local grocery store and Sunoco, who I never have issues with

Feedback Score
    I have ordered from ammo to go for 3 years now with no issues.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMETNA View Post
    I have had my card # stolen and fraudulent purchases occur TWICE because of ammo to go. Steer clear. I know it was because of their site. The second time, I used a brand new card that no one else knew about besides my local grocery store and Sunoco, who I never have issues with
    Credit card numbers get stolen from gas stations all the time.

Im willing to bet your credit card info got stolen from that gas station and not ammo to go.
    Last edited by snackgunner; 02-27-12 at 06:37.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast