Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are people buying their ammo these days?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Debit card using pay at the pump? I doubt it. I've been going there for years because it's on the way to work.

ETA: Looks like ATG had some problems with their security certificate in 2010, according to the internets. It's been solved. Many customers' info was being intercepted and used for fraudulent purchases in that year and I was one of them.

So they should be g2g now.
    Last edited by SMETNA; 02-27-12 at 07:36. Reason: Added

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I have purchased thousands of rounds from A2G and never had an issue. I also believe that it probably occurred at the gas station and not through them.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    SGAmmo is my favorite vendor.
    After that is Palmetto State Armory.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    Don't mean to get this post off topic but could someone explain to me how the CC info is stolen at gas stations? I am asking due to this happening to my wife and I last year here in VA. Someone running down I-95 racking up charges and my wife calling me asking if I had my CC with me. I was 'out of town' and over a thousand miles in the opposite direction. A PM will be fine.

Now back to the regularly posted question.

Oh, I have used ammo to go and Glens along with a couple others I can't recall right now. Computer got wiped out a couple weeks ago and I lost all my contacts.
    Last edited by WWhunter; 02-27-12 at 10:10.

Feedback Score
    I've placed two orders with this outfit now:

http://www.bulkammo.com/

My first order arrived extremely quickly. The second I should have tomorrow according to the tracking number.

I've added them to my "favorites".

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Wideners for all my 5.56
    I hate they are out of IMI M193
    Ordered my backup PPU M193 from them last week.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Feedback Score
    Natchez shooter supply
    Ammo to go
    Palmetto State Armory
    These 3 places have everything I need and are always the cheapest. Natchez's always has ammo on sale so keep an eye out for the bomber deals.
    "Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave." - Andrew Fletcher, 1698

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Among Other Evils Which Being Unarmed Brings You, It Causes You To Be Despised." - The Prince, Nicolo Machiavelli

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I've used Palmetto State Armory in the past. I still get their emails and see some goodammo specials every now and then.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby View Post
    Wideners for all my 5.56
    I hate they are out of IMI M193
    Ordered my backup PPU M193 from them last week.
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like that great price at Wideners will return. I sent them an email today asking if they had any idea when they might have it back in stock. I received the following response:

Dear Michael;
    We do not expect a shipment any time soon. If we do get it back in stock the price will be much higher as the last shipment came in at the end of 2009.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like that great price at Wideners will return. I sent them an email today asking if they had any idea when they might have it back in stock. I received the following response:
    Man that really stinks.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast