Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: For those wanting a TAVOR

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Ay chance we'll see a Galil?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by la-li-lu-le-lo View Post
    Any chance we'll see a Galil?
    Yes, but probably not until 2014. It will be a modernized Galil that will be known as the ACE; in .308 Win, 5.56 NATO and 7.62X39mm.
    Michael Kassnar, VP of Sales & Marketing
    IWI US, Inc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TWA View Post
    Yes, but probably not until 2014. It will be a modernized Galil that will be known as the ACE; in .308 Win, 5.56 NATO and 7.62X39mm.

Good to see you over here.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    That’s fantastic news. Any speculation as to price?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinco_Luv View Post
    That’s fantastic news. Any speculation as to price?
    No, way too soon.
    IWI US, Inc.

Feedback Score
    Any possible update on when they will start hitting the stores or possibly when orders/preorders can be sent in and to who?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eodcolret View Post
    Any possible update on when they will start hitting the stores or possibly when orders/preorders can be sent in and to who?
    The Tavor should be in stores this October/November. IWI US is not yet accepting orders/pre-orders. When they will accept them they will let the world know through the soon to be launched website (www.iwi.us) and through posts on this forum and others.
    IWI US, Inc.

Feedback Score
    The Tavor should be in stores this October/November. IWI US is not yet accepting orders/pre-orders. When they will accept them they will let the world know through the soon to be launched website (www.iwi.us) and through posts on this forum and others.
    Are there still going to be two different variations of the Tavor coming out? One that has the mono-rail & the other that is configured like the IDF version with the M-21 optic? Also has their been a set price or any further news about the Tavor, I haven't herd anything since it was announced at SHOT Show, thanks for your presents on this forum, great to have you here.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    No, way too soon.
    Thats what I thought.

Feedback Score
    I had a Tavor for approximately a year and a half. In that time I put maybe a thousand rounds through it. Ran like a champ with all of the ammo I used; C77, M193 and hand loads mostly. As a lefty, I converted it over to left hand drive; something that is most definitely not easily done in the field.
    While I think it is a decent example of a bullpup service rifle, I was less than impressed with it's accuracy, and it didn't see much use so I dumped it.

If you have an affinity for differing service rifles and appreciate those individual designs, this is one for the collection.
    If you are a shooter who generally sticks with the same tools and may be looking for a better mousetrap, this most definitely is not the rifle for you (imho).
    Last edited by Fighting Tenth; 06-24-12 at 02:20.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast