Thread: 3 Gun noobie gear quetion

Feedback Score

3 Gun noobie gear quetion

Would a couple of these "Double Decker TACO" Magazine Pouch

with "TACO" Adapter - Belt Slide

to wear on a wilderness belt be a good place to start?

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    How are you going to be carrying your shotgun ammo? If ur going to be using 3 or 4rd caddies they won't fit on one of those belts. Most of us use some kind of Kydex mag holders and attach them to a CR Speed belt.

Safariland is making a really good setup now for competitive shooting as well.
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think it depends on what you want out of three gun. If you're building a "battle belt" type system and want to work it out or you have those already and want to try 3-gun then rock on with what you've pictured. If you want to be more competitive, look like the guys that are more competitive, or are planning on buying those expressly for 3-gun...I'd pass.

I run a CR-Speed belt with three AP Customs 4x4 shotshell holders, two Comp-Tac kydex Glock magazine pouches, a Comp-Tac G-34 holster, and a Bladetech injection molded AR magazine pouch.