Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ALG Defense's new ALG Combat Trigger (ACT)...

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Trying to find a couple of the ALG Combat Triggers in stock with no luck. Anybody know where they are in stock?
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoby View Post
    Trying to find a couple of the ALG Combat Triggers in stock with no luck. Anybody know where they are in stock?
    G&R has the QMS in stock:
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...action&key=QMS

Out of stock on the ACT:
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...action&key=ACT

Looks like ADCO has the same status:
    http://www.adcofirearms.com/acc/Prod...eceivers/Parts

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mike Ko @ ROG Tactical has both ALG triggers in stock. He's awesome to deal with. Highly recommended. Tell him Christian sent ya!

http://www.rogtac.com/lower-parts.html
    Last edited by krisjon; 03-31-12 at 22:17.
    Life is full of choices. I choose Noveske.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by krisjon View Post
    Mike Ko @ ROG Tactical has both ALG triggers in stock. He's awesome to deal with. Highly recommended. Tell him Christian sent ya!

http://www.rogtac.com/lower-parts.html
    Thanks. Just ordered two.
    Scoby

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria in “On Crimes and Punishment”, 1764

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I got mine from PSA. Fitted it into a S&W lower I just built. Very crisp. May have to replace the FCG's in my other AR's now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I installed my ACT last week, it is nice but still a little heavy for my preference. Has anyone tried lighter springs (Tubbs, Wolff, J&P) on these yet?
    I have a few sets of Spikes battle sets and LWRC NiB that I swapped out the FCG springs with Tubbs springs and they lightened up nicely, figure this will be the same here.
    I also have a couple SSA for my Mk12s that are sweet, but I still kinda prefer single stages for my HD guns.
    I will say the ACT trigger is an improvement over my factory BCM FCGs, but need a little tweaking for my needs.

Feedback Score
    http://youtu.be/gfwQBxvdrMI

Quick video of my install and first impressions!

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Got my ALGs Combats yesterday and installed one last night.
    Beats the hell out of a standard milspec assembly.
    No live fire, dry fire only but, the break is nice and smooth. No gritiness.
    May be just a little heavy now but I think it will lighten up with time.

I like it.

Also, Mike at ROG Tactical is a straight up guy and very helpful. Highly recommend. My order shipped USPS from CA and arrived in SC two days later. Can't beat that.
    Thanks for the heads up krisjon!
    Scoby

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Got my ALGs Combats yesterday and installed one last night.
    Beats the hell out of a standard milspec assembly.
    No live fire, dry fire only but, the break is nice and smooth. No gritiness.
    May be just a little heavy now but I think it will lighten up with time.

I like it.

Also, Mike at ROG Tactical is a straight up guy and very helpful. Highly recommend. My order shipped USPS from CA and arrived in SC two days later. Can't beat that.
    Thanks for the heads up krisjon!
    Happy to help and also get the word out about Mike/ROG.

Just like Grant, it's great to see and work with people who not only "get it", but also know what good business/service is all about. They will always get my $.
    Life is full of choices. I choose Noveske.

Feedback Score
    Damn now ROG is out too! Looks like the well has dried up on these. They should have just manufactured way more ACTs and less of the QMR. Now I will have to wait to get one of these for the new lower when I get it next week.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast