Page 159 of 182 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dentron View Post
    What company was that?
    No idea. I believe that the gentleman with an accent was a FAMAE rep, but no idea who the actual importer is.
    Last edited by LibertyNeverDies; 01-26-15 at 08:05. Reason: Grammer

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyNeverDies View Post
    No idea. I believe that the gentleman with an accent was a FAMAE rep, but no idea who the actual importer is.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Didn't go to SHOT, but in the prep video that Geissele put out he mentioned the new trigger and that it wasn't ready for prime time and that they will do more videos prior to release.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    In the Bill Geissele video, pretty sure he was talking about their trigger that is supposed to be SAFE — 2-Stage — then SD3G like, I remember reading about it when somebody posted a link to the other site, wasn't too interested so I haven't looked into it in a long time.

Found the link

I just skimmed through the 26 pages of pure retardation and didn't see anything new about it.
    Last edited by t1tan; 01-26-15 at 11:15.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Did feel the AK trigger... I can sum that up with a GIANT "no thanks". Very surprising fromG becsuse of how proud they are to have done two-stage correctly. The AK trigger was probably one of the lightest triggers I felt at the shot with zero, almost negative take-up. Would be very disconcerting for me on an actual gun.
    I was disappointed in the single stage AK trigger, too. I like 2 stages, period, but if anything needs a two stage, it's that. It was definitely light and crisp, though. I only saw one model, but if the other is 2-stage, I need that one.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    Time to start pinching pennies...
    I want one of those too. It want to match it up against my HK MR762A1-LRP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    not much was a surprise to me besides Unity Tactical's pressure switch
    Pretty slick huh?

We knew it would excite some people but the response to it was overwhelming. We were shooting for a summer release but we may see it sooner based on the interest we received.
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    Pretty slick huh?
    Beyond excited, love your company and products, I've been using the Fusion system/BUIS and VFG and any question or issue I've had was taken care of asap. I was planning on using the Surefire dual switch when I order a laser but wished somebody had a better option, definitely pairing yours with the ATPIAL-C and my M300V, can't wait. I think I was the first one to place an order online for the VFG, and will probably be the first to order a switch.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    Beyond excited, love your company and products, I've been using the Fusion system/BUIS and VFG and any question or issue I've had was taken care of asap. I was planning on using the Surefire dual switch when I order a laser but wished somebody had a better option, definitely pairing yours with the ATPIAL-C and my M300V, can't wait. I think I was the first one to place an order online for the VFG, and will probably be the first to order a switch.
    Thanks, appreciate the support man!
    Director of Business Development - Unity Tactical, LLC - Design and Validation for the tactical community.
    www.unitytactical.com / www.facebook.com/unitytacticalllc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.

Page 159 of 182 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast