Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tavor bullpup slated for release this year in USA

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by K Town View Post
    Just out of curiosity does the Tavor follow the M4's TDP for parts like the bolt and barrel?
    No, the bolt is closer to the AK design combned with a short stroke gas piston if I remember correctly.

H

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by halmbarte View Post
    No, the bolt is closer to the AK design combned with a short stroke gas piston if I remember correctly.

H

Quite robust.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitor View Post

Quite robust.
    I agree. they are built like a tank...I have put around 5k downrange with one of my Tavors and I have yet to give it a cleaning... no FTF's or FTE's..
    Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were goin' all the way.

Feedback Score
    ANYONE aware of a "wait list" for the Tavor-21...?

I want to add my name...IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    WHEN IS THIS COMING!!!!

Israel needs more funds for the coming war. I am willing to help!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I really wanna see one up close! Seems like it will be a great seller. Funny I was in Israel for a month and expected to see one but all I saw were M4's on everyone's back.

Feedback Score

Tavor CTAR

Just a sneak peak while you wait... This is one of the first-generation Tavors released
    in Canada with a shorter picatinny rail and the 15" IWI factory CTAR barrel.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KG_mauserman View Post
    Dear god... Is a KAC SR15 twice the value of a colt? Is a Larue OBR three times the value of DPMS? Is a KAC SR25EMC twice as good as an OBR?
    Hell no. I could buy an $1800 DPMS and spend about $500 more in parts and have a rifle that will give a Larue OBR a run for its money (no pun intended) on any range and still have about 1k left over for a sweet optic.

Considering the fact that the Tavor developement and manufacture was funded in no small part by by American taxpayer dollars... why shouldnt we expect a small consideration in form of a discount?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signkutter View Post
    Considering the fact that the Tavor developement and manufacture was funded in no small part by by American taxpayer dollars... why shouldnt we expect a small consideration in form of a discount?
    Israeli Tavors run about $2,700 plus taxes in Canada - so you should be ecstatic with anything under $2k.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by signkutter View Post
    Hell no. I could buy an $1800 DPMS and spend about $500 more in parts and have a rifle that will give a Larue OBR a run for its money (no pun intended) on any range and still have about 1k left over for a sweet optic.

Is this tongue in cheek or are you being serious?
    Last edited by JoshNC; 09-29-12 at 21:29.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast