Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tavor bullpup slated for release this year in USA

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am now finally seeing Tavor interest all over, no one can stop talking about it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungarian_Legionnaire View Post
    (But of course the Tavor TAR-21 will be the latest bullpup that everyone already wants
    I was considering one for quite a bit, but then I started reading about the Tavor. The 12 year old in me wants the latest cool toy that's coming out. I'd love to eventually get one of each so I can brag about having all of them.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Not to be "that guy" but any release date for the tavor? I just keep seeing December? Anyone actually have one in their hands yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTyler View Post
    Not to be "that guy" but any release date for the tavor? I just keep seeing December? Anyone actually have one in their hands yet?
    Latest word is end of 1st QTR 2013 so looking at late Feb/Mar 2013 timeframe.People did get opportunity to shoot it at the Bullpup Shoot in Oct in KY (not me since I didn't go). Actual pictures of different model are out on various Forums and RSR is now carrying in their catalog for dealers to order.
    Last edited by eodcolret; 12-03-12 at 08:28.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Cool thanks! Just in time for my birthday! Lol might have to get myself a birthday present!

Feedback Score
    Very nice information posted so far. Another forum someone posted the specific models that are coming, and I was sad to see that the left handed model isn't available in FDE. But I'm curious as to if they plan on releasing just the left hand bolts so we can convert the standard ones ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

Feedback Score
    tag to find later and get updates.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezcompane View Post
    Very nice information posted so far. Another forum someone posted the specific models that are coming, and I was sad to see that the left handed model isn't available in FDE. But I'm curious as to if they plan on releasing just the left hand bolts so we can convert the standard ones ourselves.

Left hand bolts will be available for after-market sale early on.
    Michael Kassnar, VP of Sales & Marketing
    IWI US, Inc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezcompane View Post

Could you post a link to the other forum please, I'm VERY anxious to see what specific models of the Tavor TAR-21 are coming out

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungarian_Legionnaire View Post
    Could you post a link to the other forum please, I'm VERY anxious to see what specific models of the Tavor TAR-21 are coming out
    Here you go.
    http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=1350.0

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast