Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenromeo View Post
    Will the new stripped uppers that we can buy from vendors like Rainier arms have the hole drilled in the upper for the anti-rotation?
    No, It's a Noveske (Vltor) model only.

Feedback Score
    Is the upper "re-anodized" after the hole is drilled or is the hole drilled
    prior to anodizing?

tia
    It is legal to hunt, kill, and eat porcupines, armadillos and badgers in Texas.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The MUR we use are made with the hole, so it's before anodize. None of our M4 uppers have it right now.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    i'm really excited about these. they will be perfect for my bcm 14.5 lw middy. I cant wait to have a rail that i can actually fit my panda hand completely around out front to help me really drive the gun like i want to. plus the attachment feature that requires no disasembly of the rail to add attachments such as a hand stop or vfg or extral rail pannel sections is a big plus for me. I'm completely sold. these will definitly be my gift to myself for when i finish the mcat this spring.I'm wondering if the rail will come with instructions on drilling the upper receiver hole that's required?
    Last edited by curlyburns5; 02-11-12 at 03:03. Reason: added a comment and a question

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I'm generally content with my IWC MOE HG's, but the NSR may finally push me into a rail. The NSR, combined with a LW BBL and KAC BUIS may be my grail setup.

Feedback Score
    This is exactly what I've been looking for. I was just going to use a Mid-length MOE on my BCM build until I found the right handguard...This seems to fit the bill perfectly though.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    The MUR we use are made with the hole, so it's before anodize. None of our M4 uppers have it right now.
    I'm liking this rail.
    Will it be sold with the pin or without? If it's available with the pin, is there a template or jig that can be used to drill the hole in a different upper? If not, is the pin removable?

Thanks
    Last edited by Waylander; 02-21-12 at 16:18.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't think they will come with the pin. There is a hole in the rail and the upper, the pin just sits halfway in each.

Feedback Score
    I have a couple questions.

1. Whats the width with rails attached on both sides?

2. Can anything be mounted at the 1:30, 4:30, 7:30 & 10:30 o'clock slots or was the capability deemed unnecessary?

3. I presume that the polymer components are being fabricated by TangoDown if so will they have a texture like there SCAR panels?

4. Will the KeyMod specs be available to other accessory makers, i.e. MagPul, IWC or will it remain proprietary?

5. Anything in th KeyMod VIS rumor?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Orange-Fox; 02-22-12 at 03:36.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I don't think they will come with the pin. There is a hole in the rail and the upper, the pin just sits halfway in each.
    Just like current SWS rail.

The hole location is same as SWS rail, correct? So I can just swap barrel nut and rail with current Vltor upper that has SWS rail?

Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast