Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1ajunkie View Post
    I have been debating one of these new slick side rails and I'm pretty sure the noveske nsr is the rail for me.

Anyway, before I order let me make sure I am ordering the correct wrench to install the barrel nut.

Here is the link to the snap on wrench I am looking at picking up.
    http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....roup_ID=674856
    This should be fine depending on the upper limit rating for your 3/8" torque wrench. I use the Snap-On 20-100 ft lbs wrench which is more than you'll need for a barrel nut. These are just as accurate as their 1/2" drives and are more compact.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Does anyone know if an FSB shaved to fit under a Larue rail will fit under a NSR?
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2000 View Post
    I am keeping my money until I see a MUR with the anti-rotation hole and pin available.
    I don't know of any immediate plans for uppers with the pin hole. If you want them the best thing to do is email sales and ask for them, if there is enough interest it may happen.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I don't know of any immediate plans for uppers with the pin hole. If you want them the best thing to do is email sales and ask for them, if there is enough interest it may happen.
    Will do, Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Is there any chance these will be offered in FDE or Patriot Brown in the future? Thanks! Great looking handguard and I love the 13.5" option for 14.5" bbls and those of us who want maximum reach.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I noticed the following when looking at the NRS on Noveske's website:

Not included:
    --1 1/16" Crowfoot Wrench
    --Medium Strength Thread Locker
    What thread locker does Noveske recommend?
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No plans for a painted option right now.

Feedback Score
    Todd, I see what you're saying about the MOE polymer rails. PERFECT fit - especially with the internal "channel."
    I like the MOEs because they have a soft beveled edge on the ends and the 5-slot versions are perfect for my TD Stubby grips.
    So far, I cannot find a single thing wrong with this rail! I love them. Got my 11 mounted, my 9's coming Friday and I'll be ordering a 7 with an 8" stainless 300BLK barrel today, hopefully.

Great stuff. You guys hit one out of the park with these things. Light, thin-profiled, good lookin' and STRONG.

I'm going to assume the KeyMod QD sockets (which are hopefully days away from retail) will mount and tighten from the outside, so I'm good to get these rails mounted now.
    Last edited by Brahmzy; 05-31-12 at 10:21.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    All the KeyMod accessories will mount from the outside.

Any medium strength threadlocker will be fine, I use VC-3 on most everything myself.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Will we need to loc tite the threads on keymod rails ?

Page 28 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast