Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Something else sexy is coming out quite soon...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Something else sexy is coming out quite soon...
    Stick - you can't do that. C'mon man... anything? Hints? Clues?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    Stick - you can't do that. C'mon man... anything? Hints? Clues?
    Its cool, its affordable, and people will like it for a few different reasons. Its not some vaporware product or item people won't be able to get.

I should have pictures of it up shortly as I have the final production pieces in hand.

It is NOT something previously announced.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Ha! Knowing this industry, it is a product comprised of three componets.

Only one will be initally availible. The next will follow anywhere from four to fifty-two weeks later and after its "release" it will be in a cycle of never ending backorders.

The third will be released only after a new and improved version of the first componet is released, and the third item will be in no way useable with the first version.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Stickman,

Do these new items pertain to the NSR system ?

Feedback Score
    Is it ergonomics-related? light/electronics mounting?

You can't just make broad statements like that and leave us hanging!

Is it somehow compatible with multiple modular rail systems (I.e. Troy, Noveske, MI, DD, etc.)?

Also, pics?

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Question: is everyone experience tight fitting accesories on the top rail or is it just a few users?

Are your accesories marring the finish on the rail when you finally get them on?

Is this just a problem between the tolerances of the rail and Gear Sector mounts or are other MFG's products not fitting?

Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Question: is everyone experience tight fitting accesories on the top rail or is it just a few users?

Are your accesories marring the finish on the rail when you finally get them on?

Is this just a problem between the tolerances of the rail and Gear Sector mounts or are other MFG's products not fitting?
    I have had no issues mounting any accessories whatsoever. I do not have anything from Gear Sector though.
    Why I post in Blue: Dark colors are more easily perceived by the cones clustered at the center of your view (like when you read) than simple darkness.

Feedback Score
    Ok, it's 3:59am and I don't see any pics yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Its cool, its affordable, and people will like it for a few different reasons. Its not some vaporware product or item people won't be able to get.

I should have pictures of it up shortly as I have the final production pieces in hand.

It is NOT something previously announced.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post

It probably bears mentioning that this only matters with slip-on accessories if at all. Users of throw-lever and other clamp-on products will never notice. For example, the Centurion handguard I have won't fit a standard Tango Down VFG but a throwlever TF VFG fits just fine. Had I started with the throwlever I never would have known about the issue.

Given that the NSR is only one rail, and the top rail at that, there are even fewer slide-on accessories to begin with, and even fewer that people have tried.

So the responses to this question and others with "I haven't had any problems" without mentioning what products they tried aren't really worth the time it takes to type them.

Page 35 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast